White Girl offspring/Gold line

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
your doing some awesome work den and getting great results mate,keep it up

hi den put me down for a trio like that out of the white girl very nice
regards troy

Awesome critters mate, am absolutely besotted with these guys. Def on the wish list here :D

My god they are AMAZING, especially the second lot of pics on the second page...WOW!

Thanks heaps guys, I realy need to catch up with a few people here.

All Golds posted are Dajarra Craig apart from some reds I'm yet to photograph.

Haha Rob, I'll wack my probes in the car this arvo...;-) And Mr Smith, I think Rob is itching for one from a slightly different line to be a girl... (photo not posted by the way peoples) Now get around here sand my ceiling...:lol:

Ta Roger, stripes on the cards for sure!

Thanks Melgalea, will have to catch up again soon.

Troy, put me down for a certain male I like...:)

Thanks again all, will update with more pics in time.
Den

Absolutely AMAZING!!! Seriously beautiful snakes mate, at a glance I didn't even know what Kind of snake white girl was... outstanding. ;)

den that male of mine will go well with a couple of females from
your white girl still wating hope you have me on the list
will take a male to lol.
troy

bhp

is this the one den lol

Attachments

• DSCF0666 (2).jpg
    DSCF0666 (2).jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 303
welll mr denver if u keep popping out pythons like these we will hav to catch up sooner rather than later. lol
mel

Thanks heaps guys, I realy need to catch up with a few people here.

All Golds posted are Dajarra Craig apart from some reds I'm yet to photograph.

Haha Rob, I'll wack my probes in the car this arvo...;-) And Mr Smith, I think Rob is itching for one from a slightly different line to be a girl... (photo not posted by the way peoples) Now get around here sand my ceiling...:lol:

Den

haha yes true i know the ones your talking about, and he can pick after i do ;)

hahah hey i provided the sander... i dont come with it :lol:

troy06..good to see some more male "calicos" around.,nice.

re White

They really are amazing den,the stripes,the orange on top of the heads,best breeding results ive seen anywhere with australian snakes,beautiful ! :)

Im not really a BHP person but the hatchies and adult look fantastic denver.. congrats :D

well well well i was waiting to see when we would finally see some offspring from that amazing girl...

An absolute credit to Aust BHP breeding right there Mr Den do you sell whole clutches hahahaha :-D

Great shots mate cant wait to see more

Oh and Troy put me on the same list as Den please when that funky male sows his seed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back