couple woma pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fritzi2009

Reaction score
just a few pics of the woma, hes bitten me once, tried the other day but just opened his mouth, moved towards my arm slowly, and i was like no no haha and put him back in his tank. he's going good :)

these pics are from my phone so theyre not the best but just thought id let the woma fans see how my boy is goin, hes around the 2 foot mark now.

Attachments

• 22012010(009).jpg
    22012010(009).jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 126
  • 22012010(010).jpg
    22012010(010).jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 113
what are you feeding it? i just upgraded mine to fuzzy rats from pinkies. mine is still small atm =P

I didnt realise they get that big so quickly...I may have to get my enclosures built for my Womas earlier than I thought...What is the size of your enclosure?

mine went from really placid to really agiated, think i have to build a bigger enclosure :S

He's a nice looking little woma Fritz, you must be happy with him :)

to answer everyones questionss -
i am feeding him 2 fuzzy mice right now but gonna upgrade soon i think its just i have so many fuzzy mice in my freezer i have just been trynna use them up.. though ill go up to rats soon.. soon as i get paid :p

and he's in a 2 foot tank atm, some may say "dont do that blah blah" but honesty he loves it, cruises around non stop in it. seeing as he's 2ish foot long i dont think its a too big tank at all. I don't agree with shoving a 5 foot snake in a little rack tub.

And yeah I'm happy with him :) he's such a sweetheart (usually)

got to love their feeding response and the casual sneaky leave it there and i'll bite it to see what it is or does.

Watch him go once on rats. though womas won't knock back a feed anyway so you'll be through the mice in no time :)

Hehe I put my bigger one onto fuzzy rats yesterday and he looked at me like "hey, where's my mouse?" ate it and then was like "ok, can I have my mouse now?"

put anything eatable in front of them and they'll give it go. My 3 1/2 year boodaries max out at 1.10cm - 1.20cm in length and happily knock a 4 week old jap quail away and then want a rat as desert.
can't fault a womas food response but then again you can't fault a woma full stop :)

Can we get back onto the main subject instead of high-jacking the thread? (no offence intended).

He's adorable Tara, I just wanna reach through the screen and pinch his cheek (okay thats weird...) :D

and he's in a 2 foot tank atm, some may say "dont do that blah blah" but honesty he loves it, cruises around non stop in it. seeing as he's 2ish foot long i dont think its a too big tank at all.

i put my little man in a 2ft enclosure (he was in a 3ft) and he LOVES it and cruises around non stop now, he's never hiding anymore!

???

beautiful lil fella there hey
just got my lil woma love em there awsome hey
there food response is great..
but after seeing ppl sayin a tank to big is not a good thing?
mines in a 2x1.4x1.6 and hatched on the 26/11/09 but is always hiding is this normaal??

crap guys i meant 3 foot not 2. hes in a 3 foot tank.
and he loves it. how would you like it if you were stuck in a tank with minimal space to move o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back