Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poggle

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Ok so i have noticed alot of people have been opening threads to vent about things, so i thought "hey" maybe i can just start a venting thread and we can all vent in the one thing so here it goes.

1. Yesterday i had an eastern brown call out. Found the snake in between 2 pallets in a chook pen... So let me set this up for you... im 6'3 and 90kg. the pen in about 4 ft square with a door on it 2 ft sqaure approx, now i dont usually recommend doing this, but i couldnt reach the snake from the angle it was on, so i squezzed my self in to the chook pen and about 1 ft from snake. ALL OF A SUDDEN BANG CRASH SMASH!!!! The bloody person who called me out is taking an axe to the pen with me in it! Now as you would imagine the snake wasnt going to stay still whilst this was happening. And it isnt that easy for me to fit back out the hole all to quickly. So basically i SWORE ALOT AT THE PERSON TO STOP AND THEY DID. But of course in all that RUKKAS where is snakey. Only for me to feel a flicker on the side of my face! I didnt move a bit as i didnt was to startle snake, and being a nice snakey he went on his was crawled over my leg and went out only to be caught 2 mins later, would have been better to bite me lol. But yeah not happy with the person, was in the best place for me to catch him the way that i was going to and then to carry on like he did... he bloody lucky he didnt hit me with the axe!

2. I have been waiting for a clients horse to arrive from Townsville yesterday for me to start doing rehab work on. It was picked up on wednesday, and was meant to arrive yesterday. At 5 30 pm last night i called the truck driver and asked where the horse was only to recieve "I dont know, i dont have your horse on my truck". So i rang the big boss ans asked where the horse was. His response was " There has been an accident with one of the trucks, but i cant tell you ne more i will call you within 20 mins and let you know what is going on". So i rang my clients to let them know, as you could imagine they were quite a fair bit worried by now. 3 hrs later they called me back to let me know they has bi passed our drop off area and MY horse is now stuck in Brissie and i have to wait for a truck to organise another time for him to be brought back.. They wondered why i was angry..... I had not recieved a phone call all day regarding this incident or where the horse was like usual, they even said it might be better for me to get my float and drive all the way to brissie and pick it up and drive it back.. This was at like 8 30pm last night mind you so i wouldnt have gotten back til like 1 in the morning.... So he is meant to be getting dropped off today and i shall have a lot to say to this person... but all i can say now is

TGIF!!!!!!

Pog ;)

Do you feel better now??
Nah, didn't think so!
Hope your week gets better, starting now :)

lol well second story still continuing ... no horse has arrived yet and the driver feels as though he has been abused... little does he know it is nothing to what he is going to cop when i see him face to face

Bahhahah .that first story ...I wouldve done more then swear at the tool with the axe !! some people are so stupid and want to help well they think they are helping and are only making the situation more dangerous to you ...morons ...

2nd story well lets us know the outcome ...
I get interesting callout ..calls ...people trying to make deals over the phone etc and one lady (an old dear but RUDE as can be ) wanted me to bring a box of live chickens to help get a carpet snake out of her house !! I said I wont be using live chickens etc ..so she went off her tree and hung up ...

Spoilsport.....:lol:
yeah well it seems funny its true;) ..but she was dead serious ...:shock:
as I have also been told to use glue traps to get snakes as well ..:evil: by people thinking they are doing or saying the right thing.....

OKK It really annoys me when people come into my work every day and buy 2 bottles($3) of water and then ask for a plastic bag (sometimes 1 bag for each bottle). Bring a calico bag or recycle one if you're going to get it every day.

People who tap their fingers on the counter because their train is there and they've just asked you to do something that takes a few minutes- annoying.

Annnd I get paid every fortnight but sometimes my boss wont pay me for 3 weeks without explaining or apologizing.

Lastly when my boss calls me a naughty girl for everything when most of it is his job/fault. IT IS CREEPY AND ANNOYING

Phewwww I feel better

OKK It really annoys me when people come into my work every day and buy 2 bottles($3) of water and then ask for a plastic bag (sometimes 1 bag for each bottle). Bring a calico bag or recycle one if you're going to get it every day.

People who tap their fingers on the counter because their train is there and they've just asked you to do something that takes a few minutes- annoying.

Annnd I get paid every fortnight but sometimes my boss wont pay me for 3 weeks without explaining or apologizing.

Lastly when my boss calls me a naughty girl for everything when most of it is his job/fault. IT IS CREEPY AND ANNOYING

Phewwww I feel better

yeah i can understand that annoying you.. the bottles and stuff.... but does you boss really call you a "naughty girl"

I am currently unemployed ....thats my vent for the week.

good venting pplz... keep it coming to get it all out before the weekend

I work in IT..... Thats all the really needs to be said....

Lol, My Dads the IT teacher at a high school and somebody asked how to move a file from one folder to the other. And he was 16, :shock: You'd think us kids would know everything about the technology.

yeah i can understand that annoying you.. the bottles and stuff.... but does you boss really call you a "naughty girl"

:cry: all the time. he doesn't speak english very well so it's kind of tolerable but I'm not his daughter and I'm not 8.

"Billie you have been a naughty girl, you did not fill up the orange juice last night."

But it is almost the weekend! Jollyjoy!

tell him you'll poke him in the eyes if he dont cut it out :D

yes bloody people looking at car pretending they can afford what they can not ey kup kake

My wife is scared of snakes so i cant keep them!!!!!:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back