Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahah... so is amy miss popularity on here at the moment?

riiiiiiiiiight......... ok so lil quiz..... If you could pick someone off APS for a date who would it be ?

riiiiiiiiiight......... ok so lil quiz..... If you could pick someone off APS for a date who would it be ?

I've already gotten myself a 'date' out of this thread so I'm schweeet! ;):lol:

But then I'm always open to more offers...I just gotta empty my inbox :)

Interesting thread peoples.... I must say though that it certainly isnt the case that most girls dont like reptiles. In fact, some find it a massive turn on!! depends on the girl.. I guess the consensus is that the majority of women into herping out there are looney!!! this is not true!!
I have found the opposite to be true in my case, the guys I meet that are into reptiles.. they turn out to be loonies or players.
I am single..for the time being. but I am too scared to date herpers. It is a shame cause it is one of my greatest loves

So this is what you say about me while I’m away! :O It could have been you Chickenlover, it could have been you...
I didn’t realise I had to pick somebody, I was rather content in my own greediness and basking in the sudden unexpected attention. But if I have to choose... You’re all going to have to give me a reason to pick you...

You're going on a date!?
But I thought you were smitten by me due to my colouring skills. I mean, I won the competetion! Does that mean nothing to you!?
:lol:

So this is what you say about me while I’m away! :O It could have been you Chickenlover, it could have been you...
I didn’t realise I had to pick somebody, I was rather content in my own greediness and basking in the sudden unexpected attention. But if I have to choose... You’re all going to have to give me a reason to pick you...

Ok Amy. So you're out 'cos you're too young by 30 years, your Mum is too young by 10 years and you've relegated her to a state of miserableness... how's Grannie looking? If I hop in the bath and wrinkle up a bit would she see me as a potential suitor? :)

(And apologies if your Grannie is no longer with us Amy)

You're going on a date!?
But I thought you were smitten by me due to my colouring skills. I mean, I won the competetion! Does that mean nothing to you!?

Don’t fall for it fritzi, he is just messing with you! I bet he doesn’t even have a date!

I have found the opposite to be true in my case, the guys I meet that are into reptiles.. they turn out to be loonies or players.
I

Look - im not seeing any evidence that either gender in the herp game isnt at best - strange... particularly people that frequent these 1 dimensional quasi-socio stimulating forum pages... In fact every chic ive dated has been... well ...damaged (whether before or after i had dated them is inconsequential) and none of them are herpers - so im assuming herpers will be cotton wool cases... sort of intriguing though...

Im comfortable with my own oddness...

You're going on a date!?

Aww well I got my hopes up on you Fritzi - nothing does it for me more than a girl that can colour within the lines! - but then I never heard anything back from you so I had to had to move on to the next best offer (they know who they are ;)) lol.

If you change your mind you know where to find me... lurking around in the DESPERADO thread :lol:

After all we've been through it comes down to this? A competition? Na forget it.

Nice! That makes 2 people that have gained from this thread
I have one too, tomorrow night actually!:lol:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattsnake

After all we've been through it comes down to this? A competition? Na forget it.

Nice! That makes 2 people that have gained from this thread
I have one too, tomorrow night actually!:lol:

AHHH guys - your both on the sunny coast right... have either of you considered youve hooked up with each other... :shock: Not that theres anything wrong with that:oops:

Have a good night!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back