Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so do we have any takers for amy? and ne takers for billie may ?

so has anyone managed to get a date and who with, I want to be up with the latest "APS GOSSIP" :lol:

HEY i'm the matchmaker!

Hmm well even though I'm not single here it goes- I don't cook, clean when I feel like it, will probably not listen to a word you're saying if there are any decent looking bugs around, never have any money, and like to break it down like a funky chicken on the dance floor.

HEY i'm the matchmaker!

Hmm well even though I'm not single here it goes- I don't cook, clean when I feel like it, will probably not listen to a word you're saying if there are any decent looking bugs around, never have any money, and like to break it down like a funky chicken on the dance floor.

Damn you have a lot to offer :p

hey i'm the matchmaker!

Hmm well even though i'm not single here it goes- i don't cook, clean when i feel like it, will probably not listen to a word you're saying if there are any decent looking bugs around, never have any money, and like to break it down like a funky chicken on the dance floor.

sold!

so has anyone managed to get a date and who with, I want to be up with the latest "APS GOSSIP" :lol:

Havent you seen? Both Dan and myself have managed to score out of this thread! :lol:

After all we've been through it comes down to this? A competition? Na forget it.

Fine turn your back on me! I don’t care! At least when all this drama ends I’ll know that the last person by my side had the courage to stick by me and was the only one who deserves anything from me anyway!

*slams door*

Havent you seen? Both Dan and myself have managed to score out of this thread! :lol:

Firstly - its with each other so not sure if that counts

Secondly - you havent even faced the pitcher and as far as your concerned the home base coach is calling you in, and the score board has changed... I hope Dan doesnt feel like a piece of meat being treated like that

Firstly - its with each other so not sure if that counts

Secondly - you havent even faced the pitcher and as far as your concerned the home base coach is calling you in, and the score board has changed... I hope Dan doesnt feel like a piece of meat being treated like that

Firstly - Who makes the rules??

Secondly - this thread has had so many topics so how do you even know what I'm talking about? ;)

Last edited:
Fine turn your back on me! I don’t care! At least when all this drama ends I’ll know that the last person by my side had the courage to stick by me and was the only one who deserves anything from me anyway!

*slams door*

settle down :) not everyone is turning there backs ;););)

*slams door*

I never even loved you any way!

And who said that Matt and I had plans? Everyone jumps to conclusions here, for all you know many, many attractive females have sent me a PM wanting a piece?

for all you know many, many attractive females have sent me a PM wanting a piece?

Which is EXACTLY what has happened to me...since posting my picture in the N&F thread Ive been beating them off with a stick! I cant keep up with the demand!

I can't speak for Dan though, but by the sounds of things he is just as desirable!...Id say since posting his pic of him breaking the law the girls have flocked - we all know how girls love the bad boys!

I've already gotten myself a 'date' out of this thread so I'm schweeet! ;):lol:

But then I'm always open to more offers...I just gotta empty my inbox :)

Well you know the rules! Pics or it didnt happen!! lol

very interesting thread this one has turned out to be,il tune in 2moro to see what other twist have arose

Well you know the rules! Pics or it didnt happen!! lol

Stay tuned for pics!

Oh and Josh I might have to pm you some as they may be just too much for this site to handle.. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back