Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO Matt..LOVE IT!! but I do like my men in the wild with their snakes!! its how I roll!

and Dan..Kings of Leon are good!! I like all music.. not rap so much though!! You herp in thongs hmmmmm

I do like a bit of everything too, you just need to open your mind to rap! Not the stuff you hear these days about all the bitches and paper they gots yo. I hate candy rap! Old school rap is the way to go.

Hmm lets see what dirty pics of me with a snake in the bush I can find...

Whoa, settle down! This is a family site! If this thread gets closed, we ALL blame you.
You boys are talking about topless nights and I am innocently referring to snakes on this family site about snakes... yeah blame me!! as long as I get punished

I'll see what I can come up with...

I see Josh is moving in for the kill with the messages on your profile ....Ive got my eye on you FARMA you sneaky bastard! :lol:

Hahah I like to stay one step ahead :lol:

I'll see what I can come up with...

I see Josh is moving in for the kill with the messages on your profile ....Ive got my eye on you FARMA you sneaky bastard! :lol:

Well no one is stopping you putting messages up on my profile now are they???

I do like a bit of everything too, you just need to open your mind to rap! Not the stuff you hear these days about all the bitches and paper they gots yo. I hate candy rap! Old school rap is the way to go.

Hmm lets see what dirty pics of me with a snake in the bush I can find...

Bring it on!!

NOT PRETTY!!!!!
I think beards are for men and men only!

Amen

Wow! I dont think iv ever been a big deal before :D
I feel special now!

everyone is special here tonight :) I love Nikki Webster Strawberry Kisses. it goes off

My computer froze and had to restart it sorry guys, I'm getting a bit behind. Update on me? I have a BBQ chicken pizza in the oven, don't let me burn it!

No no! Not Nikki Webster!

I'd have to think about it ;)

Attachments

• Bearded-Lady-Salma-Hayek--36331.jpg
    Bearded-Lady-Salma-Hayek--36331.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 104
Shakira is awesome, i have no idea what the hell she sings about but i just can't seem to take my eyes off her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back