Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As promised, here's some more rebellious pics for Keith
Snake vs.snake
Picture557.jpg

Well its been absolutely fantastic talking to you all tonight. Hope you all sleep well. Matt and Dan, remember to wear protection tomorrow. Amy and Keith, i'm still going to imagine you in that pool of jelly :)
Farma, Dan and Matt are still waiting on your cousins contact no.

Now i'm off to bed so i can get up nice and early and go to work.
Good night :)

I facebooked you...now you'll be ultra-cool!

Haha Dan I bet your snake crawled back in his hole pretty quickly there!

Will you be my friend on facebook amy? i need as many as i can get, i look so lonely :)

Of course I’ll be your Facebook friend, I have not so many either (bare in mind that I actually KNOW the people on Facebook) (no wait, me telling you that obviously contradicts itself seeing as we’ve never actually met, it’s really just because I suck).

I think you did a woopsy, you quoted me twice on the same comment, yet replying with something different...
Yea definitely keen for the outback, we'll go find an Inland Taipan! I'm so romantic

I didn’t do a woopsy, I just came up with something else to say after I posted the first comment. See, I’m multi-quoting!

What could be more romantic that cruising the outback looking for critters?

Any one that has replied on this thread has my permission to add me on FB even though I never go on, I'll probs accept your invitation next month some time.
Billie May | Facebook

You guys are lame, I don't want to go to bed! Sleepings boring.

I facebooked you...now you'll be ultra-cool!

Haha Dan I bet your snake crawled back in his hole pretty quickly there!

I didn't know it could move that quick! Especially on it's own any way.

Of course I’ll be your Facebook friend, I have not so many either (bare in mind that I actually KNOW the people on Facebook) (no wait, me telling you that obviously contradicts itself seeing as we’ve never actually met, it’s really just because I suck).

I didn’t do a woopsy, I just came up with something else to say after I posted the first comment. See, I’m multi-quoting!

What could be more romantic that cruising the outback looking for critters?

Oh righto, good work on the multi-quoting.

I don't know how many friends I have but I know all of them, I decline anyone I don't know, so if any of you add me explain you're from APS!

I look forward to having my request accepted in a months time :D

Sleep time is not for hours yet!

add me while your at it...but I'll only accept if I know you or if your from aps or just extrememly hot!

matts-facebook

Aw guys I’m going to have to go soon, my friend just called me to go to the pub. I HATE pubs, I HATE drinking, but there is someone there who I haven’t seen in years so I kind of have to go, and I look crap. But I’ll get dressed while I’m talking to you.

Hold up, why did Billie May's facebook link come up when I posted mine? Edit: Ok if you click on the link it goes to mine. Ignore the topless tosser in my profile pic, taken a long time ago and to be quite honest I cbf changing it.

Ok Amy, have a good time, I'll leave the outside light on for you if you get home after I go to bed, can you feed the cat when you get in please? She won't leave me alone.

I'm over Jim Beam, I'm getting a beer, any one else want one?

Id love a beer... but now Ive got the feeling that its just you and me left Dan...?

I dunno what the hell it takes you too when you click on my link...takes me to some weird page so I must have stuffed up.

Id love a beer... but now Ive got the feeling that its just you and me left Dan...?

I dunno what the hell it takes you too when you click on my link...takes me to some weird page so I must have stuffed up.
I am here and I added you babies to facebook

I refuse to believe it!

Oh but it’s true! For you see I have not brushed my hair or had a shower in days, and my skin is really bad...
Ok Amy, have a good time, I'll leave the outside light on for you if you get home after I go to bed, can you feed the cat when you get in please? She won't leave me alone.

I'm over Jim Beam, I'm getting a beer, any one else want one?

I’ll definitely make sure I feed the cat when I get home don’t worry, I think I forgot my keys though so could you put it under the mat?

Who cares, 1 Tooheys Extra Dry coming right up!

woo friends yay! I want your hair amy... please?

I don't know you but I'm going to add you any way because you like reptiles, and because I can

I am here and I added you babies to facebook

Can't see the invite anywhere? FB is a mystery to me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back