Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares, 1 Tooheys Extra Dry coming right up!

Can't see the invite anywhere? FB is a mystery to me though.

Awesome...TED's are the bomb!

I shred at facebook...but then again I have a very unhealthy addiction to it!

Keith's facebook pics scare me...so many places that I have also been to in the last few weeks!

I’ll definitely make sure I feed the cat when I get home don’t worry, I think I forgot my keys though so could you put it under the mat?

No, because you put that on a public forum so everyones going to be looking there now!
I'll just leave the door unlocked

By the way, where's my FB invite?!

Ok Dan you can keep her.... :lol:

I can actually vouch for her having a shower earlier today ;)

No, because you put that on a public forum so everyones going to be looking there now!
I'll just leave the door unlocked

By the way, where's my FB invite?!

I added you like 10 minutes ago!

I can actually vouch for her having a shower earlier today ;)

‘Tis be true...

Well I’m off to procrastinate with the drunks as a sober, I’ll se yall when I get back/tomorrow.

Lol yeah now I have a whole lot of strangers on my facebook... don't really know any of you but am keen to go bush around bris and the coasts!

Can't wait for blade to finish so I can go to sleep

I was hoping everyone would take that more sexually, raising their opinions of me.. But I actually pushed her in a car wash.

Lol yeah now I have a whole lot of strangers on my facebook... don't really know any of you but am keen to go bush around bris and the coasts!

Im not a stranger....Im Matt :)

Yea sorry about that, I normally hate that, but I've done a few out of the ordinary things tonight, such as add some one on aps AND face book! And I don't know any of them!

So that's one more person keen for herping, up to 5 now, some on can sit on the sub in the back.

I can see strong bonds forming out of this thread lol.

Thank you CountryTriton whoever you may be! :lol:

This beer is so crisp and soothing after the Jim Beam, but my beer fridge smells like mangoes, they're everywhere and I'm over it!
My dogs having a dream behind me on my bed, thought you all might like to know.

Hey, look what i found! The original post

Well why not have a thread for single herpers looking for the like minded?

If you are single looking for that special herper in your life, make a comment here and then PM someone that peaks your intrest.

Never know could end up with an APS wedding ;)

P.S. I'm single.

Well they were right, 37 pages later we have herping buddies AND a marriage, all including my popular self.

Edit: It took me 6 minutes to write that, man I'm slow

Edit No. 2: Who added me on MSN? I don't know how you got my email address or who you are so I wont accept until own up, bad experiences from accepting randoms.

Last edited:
I dont see this thread ending just yet...in my sad mind it still has potential lol...I have 100 pages in my sites :lol:

So far Dan seems to have come up trumps and benefited more than anyone else out of it all, but as we've seen things can change in the matter of one post...who knows whats just around the corner...

Tune in next time for more rivoting dribble on (did we ever agree on a name for this sitcom?)

I hope you're right, I'm pretty upset it's slow atm, I have to be kept entertained by my Coastal having a shed next to me.
I think considering it's only me and you left, we get to make that decision, "Herps or Herpes" it is!
Although I do like "The Stimsons"

I hope you're right, I'm pretty upset it's slow atm, I have to be kept entertained by my Coastal having a shed next to me.
I think considering it's only me and you left, we get to make that decision, "Herps or Herpes" it is!
Although I do like "The Stimsons"

Ive got a few snakes due to shed tonight...maybe I should be down in the herp room watching them to entertain myself lol.

I like The Stimsons aswell....how about we call the thread 'The Stimsons' and this episode can be called 'Herps or Herpes'?

I see there is a few people viewing the thread though....maybe they'll make a contribution? Or maybe their just not as sad and pathetic as us... haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back