one of my new pet motoro

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wizz

Reaction score
just a pic of my new pet.....:D

Attachments

• Potamotrygon%20motoroAQLG.jpg
    Potamotrygon%20motoroAQLG.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 179
Oh wiz hes very cool!
I always wanted one when i had my tanks on the go but they were a little :) out of my price range lol

wow didn't know that you could keep sting rays as a pet. lol they're nice looking. what does it eat?

DAMN! You were lucky to get a hold of one of them! They're an absolutely awesome critter! Do you know if its male or female? Cause I've heard those guys will breed in captivity

awesome what type of license do you require to keep it...
also do you know if you need a license to keep an octupus.
had a mate who suggested it would be cool to keep an octupus after seeing this thread lol...

No license needed for an occy. Just be aware that they are master escape artists, require fairly pristine water conditions, and generally live no longer than 12 months

that's a very pretty little ray. do they keep that colour and patterning as they mature?

hay i do not name my pets so you can name it if you wont .......they eat fish & worms ........temp 27 and PH 6.5 .......the one in the pic is a male....

Dave

not mine but some more pics of FWR's

Attachments

• pearlmale1.jpg
    pearlmale1.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 40
  • marbledmale1.jpg
    marbledmale1.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 39
  • henmale1.jpg
    henmale1.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 39
Nice! :D We're actually thinking of getting some, but want to do a bit more research first. Do you happen to have a pic of your set up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back