Favourite sounds

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thunder, rain, running water, a baby's giggle/chuckle, the wind rustling the leaves in trees, and the sound of my grandaughters voice the first time she said 'I love you Nana' just out of the blue no prompting, and had never said it before, had never been encouraged to, and she said it! Ocean waves, ohhhhhhh the list goes on!

Oh, favourite smell? Fresh baked crusty bread!

[video=youtube;id1CWABAzzM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id1CWABAzzM[/video]

mmm V-twin and dry clutch.

Rain :D I love the sound of pouring rain. And the smell is gooood.

And little snakes hissing, especially when they do an extra loud one just to try and tell you who's boss. Not sure I like the smell of hissing snakes though. Especially because they don't have a smell.

Other smells would be fresh scallops, hot chocolate, the bush after the rain, and this is going to sound quite weird, but wet dog :D

crackin open a can of bundy and breaking the seal on a fresh bottle of bundy. good heavy rain on a tin roof is also a good one

I like the sound of a horses hooves on concrete or a road or something, cicadas, and v8's :)
and as for smells, i love the rain on a hot road, the smell of newly mown grass, and oranges :)

Ooh ooh ditto the ducati, and, come to think of it, any other supercharged road beast! See, the vrrrrrrooooooooommmmm vrrrrroooooooommmmm is what gets me :lol:

Magpie, butcher bird (favourite) and currawong calls. I also love the sound of water, particularly rain :D I LOVE rain! I hate the sound of loud vehicles, particularly motorbikes like the Harleys (jeeze, I REALLY hate those). Rustling of leaves when you get a nice breeze... Also the little noises my cats (particularly taz) make when they're 'talking' to me

Smells- Rain on dirt, one of the pamolive shampoos i think it is (the red one), lucerne hay, cattle/horses/stock smell.

I'm off to bed now :)

A firmly struck cricket shot or a golf ball out of the screws of a quality driver.

Oh and farts... they always make me laugh!

Magpie, butcher bird (favourite) and currawong calls. I also love the sound of water, particularly rain :D I LOVE rain! I hate the sound of loud vehicles, particularly motorbikes like the Harleys (jeeze, I REALLY hate those). Rustling of leaves when you get a nice breeze... Also the little noises my cats (particularly taz) make when they're 'talking' to me

Smells- Rain on dirt, one of the palmolive shampoos i think it is (the red one), lucerne hay, cattle/horses/stock smell.

I'm off to bed now :)
smells: yess the palmolive shampoo!! i think its the avocado one, the smell of rain on hot cement, the smell of fresh safeway chicken, sounds: rain, thunder, kittens, knitting needles clinking together,..farts x].

magpies favourite of all
actually any native birds...
except crows...

like the frogs and bats.

the lumping over of a worked V8, a trail bike at full noise and the crack of a fresh bundy and coke.

saddest sound has to be the tink of an empty being put down knowing it was the last one out the fridge lol

V8's ( especially ones with a big stall convertor) , turbos,superchargers, v-twin bikes, 2 stroke bikes, my old gsxr at 12000rpm, rotaries, death rattles lol
oh, and lately these things:
[video=youtube;SBllCmXRofM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBllCmXRofM[/video]

Smell, cut grass for some reason

My three yr old yelling 'Mum! I missed you soo much!' even though I've only been gone 5 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back