my big olives

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

affroalex

Reaction score
hi all.

just thought i would put up some pics of my big olives both were bought from urs about the size they are now. the girl is around 3.6metres and the male is 3.98metres measured thisafternoon, they are by far my favourite snakes and im hoping they will breed for me this year. i have also put up some pics of my other snakes and lizards.

Attachments

• male olive m darwin.jpg
    male olive m darwin.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 177
  • big olive male m darwin.jpg
    big olive male m darwin.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 167
  • Photo0026.jpg
    Photo0026.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 169
  • Photo0025.jpg
    Photo0025.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 181
  • Photo0028.jpg
    Photo0028.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 153
I'm praying for the day that my male grows that big. Awesome looking critters mate

Last edited:
big olives

Thanks for the pictures.Yes they are very big.

Wondering what sort and size enclosures you have for them.

the female darwin is 9 foot btw

Attachments

• snakes and halloween 024.jpg
    snakes and halloween 024.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 138
  • Photo0064.jpg
    Photo0064.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 175
  • Photo0063.jpg
    Photo0063.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 132
  • snakes and halloween 031.jpg
    snakes and halloween 031.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 93
Thanks for the pictures.Yes they are very big.

Wondering what sort and size enclosures you have for them.

there in 2 metre by 1 metre cages at the moment but where just putting te finishing touches on there outside cages and when this weather gets abit better they will be going out side.

they eat anything you put in front of them however the big male loves his chickens.

nice olives....i got my female olive from URS...she is a tad under 10 foot.....awesome species of snake...

does any one else have any other big olives and what is the heaviest they should be because the male is about 22kg but he is not fat hes actually pretty lean , the female is about 10kg and do i need to put more weight on her or is she right.

there in 2 metre by 1 metre cages at the moment but where just putting te finishing touches on there outside cages and when this weather gets abit better they will be going out side.

they eat anything you put in front of them however the big male loves his chickens.

Thanks for the info
Can you post some pictures of the outside enclosures when they are finished? you would have to consider how to keep them from getting out more than smaller snakes.
I kept diamonds in an outside enclosure. Even with these it took me a while to secure them. Fortunately for me the locals returned the escapee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back