Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well no I diddn't pluck it
It only cost me $6 Bargin!!:D
it did taste like ordinary chicken though but I suppose everything tastes like chicken

Well hello all, how are we? Me not so well, but maybe yall can cheer me up for a bit.

Well hello all, how are we? Me not so well, but maybe yall can cheer me up for a bit.

ok heres some flowers

valentine-compact-roses-400.jpg

I also stopped in at maccas on my way home from the beach, there was some talent next door at subway? And everywhere else you looked - except maccas. I would like to thank who ever thought of putting shops near beaches, it makes females stray away from the beach whilst still in bikini's.

I was hoping our separation would be easy on you Amy, but I guess not... I'm really sorry about that.
In all seriousness, sorry to hear about the family issues, if there hadn't been two pictures of flowers and teddys put up already, I would do it.

woohoo! almost beer o'clock! care to join me in celebrating all that is aussie (and by that i mean not waiting till tomorrow to get smashed...)

Amy, i'll drink extra just so you can imagine me getting stupidly drunken-booze-***** like just for your entertainment in the hopes of cheering you up :D

oh god, what i wouldn't do to go to the beach today! arrrrrrrgh!!! in other news, this thread has been rather entertaining, even more so to see who posts tomorrow when they should be OUTSIDE IN FRONT OF A BBQ. consider yourselves warned! :p

No fair. I have to work tomorrow, allllllllll day long. I start at 7am and wont finish until at least after 10pm. I haven't been up before 7 in months let alone 5:30

Matt. You ****!!!! Cracking onto every girl on this thread.:evil:

And I forget was it Chinckenlover who called us all desperate singles? I hardly consider myself desperate, just bored with so much extra time on my hands.

Thats not a case of the green-eyed monster I sense there is it lasnakess? :DI knew you wanted me from the start... ;):lol:

lawl.

well, the first exciting activity for the evening was smelling smoke from the windows, looked out to see flames coming up from the side of the house, went screaming downstairs (live with two other people) and spent 10 minutes putting out the fire. apparently housemate x had tipped out the ashes from his pipe onto the pile of kindling and firewood (ummmm,....lol?) which promptly went up in flames. innocent mistake for which we could all have paid dearly for, luckily it was under control quickly! during the excitment, the dogs ran off up the hill and i had too go charging after them (driveway leads to a busy road, they're still pups so no road-smarts between them) IN MY BIKINI AND COVERED IN ASH. oh gawd. what a way to start the boozing! have a cheered anyone up yet?

Attachments

• jan 2010 2 027.jpg
    jan 2010 2 027.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 125
Well...how bout you wip down to the shop and get me some chocolates and juice. I'm all out and I can't go a day without a piece or ten of chocolate and a glass of juice.

quote at bottom of tee says "Beer will change the world! I don't know how but it will."

Well...how bout you wip down to the shop and get me some chocolates and juice. I'm all out and I can't go a day without a piece or ten of chocolate and a glass of juice.

And what do I get in return?...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back