Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt get a hold of yourself:evil: You're supposed to be getting me chocies and juice:evil:

If you feel you have to ask then you don't get anyting. Just the satisfaction of being a nice person for a change :p

If you feel you have to ask then you don't get anyting. Just the satisfaction of being a nice person for a change :p

Well I was just about to walk out the door and go and get it for you but after that comment I dont think I will now

ha ha ha that is it I am playing pics too...bring it on shoo shoo

Attachments

• manga.jpg
    manga.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 75
Wow so what? I should just sit back and let the pics roll in now? :D

what? APS discussion threads aren't real life? MY WORLD HAS COME CRASHING DOWN AROUND ME :'( gasp. :p

I could do with a foot rub too Matt honey :D I need to get some new steel caps mine hurt my feet but im too poor to aford any. Oh and could you get the belgian sea shell chocies the are my fave :D :D

I could do with a foot rub too Matt honey :D I need to get some new steel caps mine hurt my feet but im too poor to aford any. Oh and could you get the belgian sea shell chocies the are my fave :D :D

I dont do feet!! lol

Holy crap, i love this thread so much, who missed me?
And before you ask, no i didn't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back