Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhhh, I'm feeling the love.
Guess what, i may have a little bit of a life tonight, i'm going over my brothers place for a few drinks, incredible i know :)

I'm hungry and the cupboard's looking very empty. I'm considering ordering a pizza but the idea is already making me feel sick :( Wot to eat wot to eat?

Well if you don't want any fine by me.

I would but the only beer i can drink is Tooheys Extra Dry, Other than that it's Rum.
Well i may have to leave you all with it, I'll be back later and i'll be hilarious because i'll be drinking so you all have something to look forward to
hugs and kisses
Dirty Boobs
:lol:

I'm hungry and the cupboard's looking very empty. I'm considering ordering a pizza but the idea is already making me feel sick :( Wot to eat wot to eat?

Come around to my place and I'll cook you up my specialality........ Toast and a glass of juice.

Come around to my place and I'll cook you up my specialality........ Toast and a glass of juice.

Wow, how you're still single I don't know! A girl does love a man that can cook.

Speaking of cooking, I just made dinner (some chicken, mashed potatoes and some veges) and ate it, and came back to 2 posts, not happy.
Lacking in pictures too. Oh and guys, go hard on the comments of Shooshoo, if she didn't want them, she wouldn't post a pic like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back