pics of hatchies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vadnappa

Reaction score
Some pics of a couple of my recent hatchies, and a couple of randoms.
ackies, gillens, red-barred, netted, jackies,

Attachments

• DSCF2496.JPG
    DSCF2496.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 159
  • DSCF2546.JPG
    DSCF2546.JPG
    96.5 KB · Views: 177
  • DSCF2582.JPG
    DSCF2582.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 168
  • DSCF2584.JPG
    DSCF2584.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 151
  • DSCF2610.JPG
    DSCF2610.JPG
    107 KB · Views: 160
crested (female to lay soon, fingers crossed), male storrs (eggs he fathered about to hatch), gidgee, one of the netted hatchies, and the gillens out of the incubator.

Attachments

• DSCF2514.JPG
    DSCF2514.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 126
  • DSCF2592.JPG
    DSCF2592.JPG
    107.1 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_0739.JPG
    IMG_0739.JPG
    168.9 KB · Views: 109
  • DSCF2590.JPG
    DSCF2590.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 92
  • DSCF2620.JPG
    DSCF2620.JPG
    114.8 KB · Views: 138
What awesome pictures Vadnappa,especially love the Crested,Storrs,gillens and i gotta mention the Ackies,what amazing monitors they are,im even going to get my one a partner as ive been told they are more a social lizard. [ correct me if im wrong ] ..MARK

love them mate, well done looks like you having a rippa yr pal.

cheers, i will post more pics up soon of other hatchings. most of my ackies are housed seperately two of my girls get on well, the rest do better on their own.

Great looking lizards mate. Congratulations

These chaps decided to emerge today....

nice lot of bubs there,hope the crested lays,there cool,just had my first clutch of eastern waterys hatch,so still slow here,but gippys arent far off ,which reminds me,i better go looking for 2nd clutches,nice one vadnappa,your storrs male looks alot like my old pr color wise,good luck with the rest of the clan

had another clutch of netteds start to hatch today, and had a few others since the start of this thread. storrs and white's skink plus a few thickies and more jackies, i will post more pics once i find my camera.

i was gonna ask that? haha, also, how readily available they are, i've never really seen them on the market, especially in SA.

if i get any cristatus this season and thats still an if, i will probably be hanging onto them all. they do occasionally pop up, not alot though. the only ctenophorus i should have a surplus of are netteds and maybe painteds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back