Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ha ha.. I think more men need to come to this thread.. more mature ones and post pics... ones that look like this.....

Attachments

• bear.jpg
    bear.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 79
  • bear2.jpg
    bear2.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 77
  • bear3.jpg
    bear3.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 89
Wow, how you're still single I don't know! A girl does love a man that can cook.

I can cook if I have to, for the past almost 5 years Ive had a girlfriend that loved to cook and was very very good at it so I never had to (she'd only let me if she was sick or busy with something else)...now I have to try and get back into the swing of things again.

Wow i come back from the shops to find the same page. Not looking good. Matt you should of offered earlier. Toast and juice is more than I have/had in the house. I just spent 9 bucks on a MCain dinner meal, and I just know it's gonna be bad. I've got my juice and chocolate now too so I don't think there's much else you can offer me now :D :p

Yeah its getting a bit boring in here now...nothing like the last couple of nights! How can we liven things up?

WOW I have people over tonight and its the one time in this thread the girls are getting pics up!
why couldnt this happen last night!

lasnakess we're still waiting for you to put a pic of your fine self up... Oh and I think you've pretty much established yourself as a main character now so whats your real name? Or is me calling you lasnakess hotter? :D

I don't have any normal pics of myself on my laptop. And I do like lasnakess :D Besides i want to change my name by depol. Any suggestions?

Chickenlover - would have been better if we said the same name, Im a big fan of wayne though.

Careful lasnakess you dont wanna get stuck with a name like Keith did.

some of it Dan? Your right Keith........Puppy

Dan is the original Puppy and I heart him xxxoo
ha ha.. I think more men need to come to this thread.. more mature ones and post pics... ones that look like this.....
Yes I am quoting me... that was for you Scott.. I know you have a jacket similiar to Bear's mmmmm

WOW I have people over tonight and its the one time in this thread the girls are getting pics up!
why couldnt this happen last night!

Yeah and that last one I did just for you Joshy xxoo

... dont have to ask me twice ;)

How about three times??? and you know the rules

I vote for Wayne its so much funnier than albert

I only want to change my last name. It'd be too confusing and a little wierd to ask ppl to call me by a different first name now...unless I move state and never speak to those ppl again. Albert might work prety well in that case.

Hmmm. Albert? Wot do you think?

I only want to change my last name. It'd be too confusing and a little wierd to ask ppl to call me by a different first name now...unless I move state and never speak to those ppl again. Albert might work prety well in that case.

Hmmm. Albert? Wot do you think?

Yep so its definately Wayne then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back