Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I am quoting me... that was for you Scott.. I know you have a jacket similiar to Bear's mmmmm

How about three times??? and you know the rules

I vote for Wayne its so much funnier than albert

whos this scott fella and are you flirting with this guy??
yeah i have a similar jacket - just not sure if my undergarmet measures up to his !!

i need someone to hold the ... camera ;)

Well i'm back and i'm disappointed. Not only was the bottle shop shut so i'm stone cold sober but the thread is only at page 93........................... shame

Hahaha, Wayne, I love it! A bit slow tonight, but I had a good chuckle.

K i have to apologize to you Matt, I just deprived you of seeing a Rough Scaled Snake...
I was bored so jumped in the car and did a quick lap of a road, expecting to see nothing, I have learned my lesson, will invite you next time! Any way, as I'm going over a 1 way bridge, a squiggly thing ran out in front of me (yes, it ran). I can't hit it though can I? Being a one way bridge and all, I couldn't swerve too much, but I did get my wheel up on the edge of the rail-less bridge and took out a sign! Got some nice big scratches down the side of my wagon now. But it was worth it, I haven't seen a Roughie in ages! He buggered off into the bush, but he owed me some pics, so I went after him in my thongs, got kind of scared at one stage as I lost him by my feet somewhere..
Any way, I got pics and will post them soon.

Last edited:

K i have to apologize to you Matt, I just deprived you of seeing a Rough Scaled Snake...
I was bored so jumped in the car, expecting to see nothing, I have learned my lesson, will invite you next time! Any way, as I'm going over a 1 way bridge, a squiggly thing ran out in front of me (yes, it ran). I can't hit it though can I? Being a one way bridge and all, I couldn't swerve too much, but I did get my wheel up on the edge of the rail-less bridge and took out a sign! Got some nice big scratches down the side of my wagon now. But it was worth it, I haven't seen a Roughie in ages! He buggered off into the bush, but he owed me some pics, so I went after him in my thongs, got kind of scared at one stage as I lost him by my feet somewhere..

awesome mate,, glad you got the photos after all that,, we wanna see the damage to the car :lol:

Last edited:
Well then you better help out Mudimans hadn't you. Do you stalk all the lovely laddies on this site Matty?

roughies are awsome, I found a small one just a week ago, cant wait for pics.

Last edited:

I was bored so jumped in the car and did a quick lap of a road, expecting to see nothing, I have learned my lesson, will invite you next time! Any way, as I'm going over a 1 way bridge, a squiggly thing ran out in front of me (yes, it ran). I can't hit it though can I? Being a one way bridge and all, I couldn't swerve too much, but I did get my wheel up on the edge of the rail-less bridge and took out a sign! Got some nice big scratches down the side of my wagon now. But it was worth it, I haven't seen a Roughie in ages! He buggered off into the bush, but he owed me some pics, so I went after him in my thongs, got kind of scared at one stage as I lost him by my feet somewhere..

I hate you.

My prize, unfortunately the only pic that didn't come out completely blury! This one is still a bit fuzzy, but considering I couldn't take my eye off him to look through the viewfinder I think it's alright.
Picture1027.jpg

The price I had to pay, it's not that bad.
Picture1032.jpg

Some people have all the luck, hopefully it's nothing a polish won't fix :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back