Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I rather think myself lucky than unlucky so I'll just go with that for both our sakes :?

still a nice shot, definately worth it aswell for that nice sized roughie, and hey car isnt to bad either lol. the snake has a unusual defensive posture, it almost looks like the back part of it is levitating :lol:

heres a roughie from a few weeks ago, they are very calm snakes (not sarcasm either)

PB210019.jpg

Oh ok hi wayne!
what happened to that other chick sculling booze in her undies? seems where naming people she reminds me of a Borris!

That's a good sized Roughie! My one was actually kinda small, well smaller than yours anyway!
I almost lost this one in my car too, had to get in to get the camera, he got within 1mm of my thumb and was about to drop him but he dropped his head in time, that would have been fun! This one was average, struck at me and the camera a few times after me having him for a few minutes, got a bit impatient.
Here's another pic
Roughie2.jpg

I keep seeing the Puppy thread and think that keith has started another thread about Dan and Matt :)

looked bigger in first pic, I found on the other week nearly 80cm unfortunately it was run over by a car. most seem to be small that I find though.

Wow this is slow tonight. Hopefully everyone's off getting boozed and will come back on soon and things will pick up with more pics from Shooshoo.
Where's Matt gone? Oh no, I think I've really upset him. This is a big hick-up in our relationship. But it's something we will fight through and come out stronger than ever! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back