Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Borris??? AMY!?!?? lol. i prefer Andy. Or... maybe Fred? And i'm in togs you doofus! That was a bloody good NYE i tell ya! Byron Bay, mmmm, beach.

didn't even know there was any pictures till just a minute ago, did a seach back, nice!

Dan just find another roughie and wait out his window, I am sure everything will be ok :lol:

Wow this is slow tonight. Hopefully everyone's off getting boozed and will come back on soon and things will pick up with more pics from Shooshoo.
Where's Matt gone? Oh no, I think I've really upset him. This is a big hick-up in our relationship. But it's something we will fight through and come out stronger than ever! :lol:

My Internet keeps crashing so I'm just following on my phone while I attempt to fix it... But yes you hurt me badly!!!

i didn't even know there was a deal regarding the posting of bikini pics! BAH! what do i win?

you know guys (and gals) you would probably have better luck finding company if you were actually out and about rather than following this thread :p *ducks for cover from flying bottles of booze* seriously though, who has plans for tomorrow? im going to the beach for a BBW with mates, taking my pack of pooches too, reckon they'd be a bit sore with me if they missed out on leftover chops!

i didn't even know there was a deal regarding the posting of bikini pics! BAH! what do i win?

You've won the right to be called AMY! How good is that?!?!

Oh yeah and we've just passed the Names & faces thread in length!!! :D:D:D

yeah, great. i've gone from practically one of the least common names ever to one of the most common names. ever. fail. not that i have anything against the name Amy of course. i liked being uncommon *sniff*

right well now im depressed enough to go to bed, and dream of all the mint marinaded chops i shall eat tomorrow. mmmmmm...
catch ya later all!

~ Amy :p

you know guys (and gals) you would probably have better luck finding company if you were actually out and about rather than following this thread :p *ducks for cover from flying bottles of booze* seriously though, who has plans for tomorrow? im going to the beach for a BBW with mates, taking my pack of pooches too, reckon they'd be a bit sore with me if they missed out on leftover chops!

You obviously don't know how it works in the real world. It's easy for you to say since you're taken.
If you're single, you hang out here or die alone, simple.

You've won the right to be called AMY! How good is that?!?!

Oh yeah and we've just passed the Names & faces thread in length!!! :D:D:D

You beauty! Are we going to make it to the century mark tonight? It's just me and you left. Now I'm bored again. I shouldn't have come home!

You beauty! Are we going to make it to the century mark tonight? It's just me and you left. Now I'm bored again. I shouldn't have come home!

I'd like to think so, but I don't see it happening unless some of these people that are watching decide to get involved!

The Century mark tonight....the elapid thread mark tomorrow night!!:D

Oh wait, hold on. Im not talking to you :evil:

Ok amy then! that was the deal!
Im going out to tallowwood point and taking the spit! bbq's are so average these days

I'd like to think so, but I don't see it happening unless some of these people that are watching decide to get involved!

The Century mark tonight....the elapid thread mark tomorrow night!!:D

Oh wait, hold on. Im not talking to you :evil:

Oh cumon don't be like that, I said I was sorry! Doesn't that fix everything?

What happened to Kieth? You can't change names 96 pages into the story!

There's no newbies coming along because they feel intimidated since we're all on a 1st name basis, and have been friends for quite a few pages!
It's like some random loner walking up to a group of really cool people in the street and joining in on their jokes. But little do they know that's what we want!

Well since you have Keith back I'm gonna go to bed. Have to get up in 7 hrs and I love my sleep. Have you ever thought that the reason you guys ar eall single is because you like a woman with a man's name and perhaps there's more to it. Let's al think like Freud for a bit here.

What happened to Kieth? You can't change names 96 pages into the story!

There's no newbies coming along because they feel intimidated since we're all on a 1st name basis, and have been friends for quite a few pages!
It's like some random loner walking up to a group of really cool people in the street and joining in on their jokes. But little do they know that's what we want!

No you misunderstand, Shooshoo has presented the bikini pic so now becomes Amy, that means the original Amy who is Amy now becomes Warwick because the other Amy is called Keith, so you get which Amy gets the Amy rights to be called Amy now?

Oh and Lasnakess is Wayne.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back