Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa settle down there, I don't to make you separate with some of your babies!

I'm so amped I'm thinking about leaving right now, I want to feel the desert heat on my face and the soft red sand under my feet!
Ok at this stage I have about $200 towards it, that will cover food? After Friday I will have another few hundy towards it, might have to go not long before I start uni, I will just have to finish work a week or two earlier.

Ive never seen any form of desert before so Im extra excited! lol I reckon I could come up with a few hundred dollars within the next fortnight if I cut down on spending any money that isnt meant for bills on maccas for lunch everyday... :p
Dont worry I wont be selling off snakes...but I might have to soon if I cant get work coz I wont be able to feed them all. lol
I also have a birthday coming up soon so I'll hit up the olds for some cash.

I think things will work out just fine :D:D:D

*edit - forgot I have car rego in a few weeks time...hmm I'll work something out.

hey Dan puppy... that pic of you with that banded is gorgeous.. you are going to be something when you mature a bit.. the ladies are going to fall at your feet

Keith xxoo

I love this thread.. I have got a LOT out of it ;-)

and if there is a road trip I want to come too... have we filled the car yet??

if its free for all, I could try talk parents into paying for a plane ticket up and back, plus shouting a $100 or so in petrol etc cause my parents will do anything to get rid of me for a while, but after the cost of my last trip mum probably isnt to keen on forking out more cash lol.

I’m SOOOOO coming, as long as you come get me I’ll be hitting it up with yall. I’ll just pack my bags and wait here...

:O Did someone say roadtrip?!

You're coming, and that's a fact!

Ive never seen any form of desert before so Im extra excited! lol I reckon I could come up with a few hundred dollars within the next fortnight if I cut down on spending any money that isnt meant for bills on maccas for lunch everyday... :p
Dont worry I wont be selling off snakes...but I might have to soon if I cant get work coz I wont be able to feed them all. lol
I also have a birthday coming up soon so I'll hit up the olds for some cash.

I think things will work out just fine :D:D:D

*edit - forgot I have car rego in a few weeks time...hmm I'll work something out.

Well we'll just see how it goes and play it by ear. I've never seen desert either, and I cant wait!
They should be getting some rain out there over the next week or two, so should liven things up before we head out!
Not keen on flies though, just 1 landing on me drives me insane, I'll probably end up punching myself i the face to try and kill them.

hey Dan puppy... that pic of you with that banded is gorgeous.. you are going to be something when you mature a bit.. the ladies are going to fall at your feet

Keith xxoo

I love this thread.. I have got a LOT out of it ;-)

and if there is a road trip I want to come too... have we filled the car yet??

Aww shucks :oops:
But what do mean when I'm mature? I'm already beating them off with a stick! I'm just in this thread because I was bored....
There's a seat right next to Amy with your name on it Keith!

Oh it's happening within the next few weeks and that's a fact!

Would be great if Amy and Keith could come along, and Ryan too...what an epic adventure we could have... And you know what? It's all because of this thread!

I love you countrytriton!!! :D:D:D

I'm off to bed, hopefully this will be going strong again by the morning.

CountryTriton should win an official ASP award for this greatness he has created...

Dan did you just post the exact same comment twice?

I believe I did?

Oh it's happening within the next few weeks and that's a fact!

Would be great if Amy and Keith could come along, and Ryan too...what an epic adventure we could have... And you know what? It's all because of this thread!

I love you countrytriton!!! :D:D:D

Epic doesn't describe this, there is no word for it as of yet...

CountryTriton should win an official ASP award for this greatness he has created...

I'm starting to question his greatness, I mean yes he started the thread, but really, who is to thank for the 102 pages of pure gold? He has posted in here like what, 4 times?

Ah but, it all began with one single post, this post being thought up by the legendary CountryTriton. Would we be here if not for him?

Ah but, it all began with one single post, this post being thought up by the legendary CountryTriton. Would we be here if not for him?

No we would not, I am sorry for questioning our holey one...

Pssst, Matt
australiandesert.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back