Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Amy... maybe I should go for a drive to Adelaide.. I want to go to the zoo there soon anyway!!

We can go find some real men... if they even exist in Adelaide.. everytime I go to Adelaide it is **** LMAO... why is S H U T an obsenity??
Because there are children on here! Tsk tsk...
I haven’t seen any real men in Adelaide, hence the reason I’m single. I’m not gonna look for a guy it’s a waste of time, if there’s one out there he can come to me...

Ohhhhh don't you worry, I probably talk under concrete (noooo this hasn't been tested, nor do I want it to!!!) so the chances of me shutting up are slim to none :lol:

Ah well apparently I’m now going to my friends house for swimming and watching everyone get drunk, if I get any good pictures I might put some up for yall to enjoy (no I won’t be wearing a bikini so don’t get excited guys)

only 5 more pages in the last 12 hours, not as much as I thought.

Because there are children on here! Tsk tsk...
I haven’t seen any real men in Adelaide, hence the reason I’m single. I’m not gonna look for a guy it’s a waste of time, if there’s one out there he can come to me
ahhh that was my mistake the last two relationships I were in... they found me!! both were still in love with there exs :evil:. So I am going shopping for mine!! I have learnt my lesson... I hope:?
You don't want to fund mine and Dan's trip then do you oh lovely, beautiful Keithy? :p

Well I am going NT in march.. come with!! I am being told I should come back up to queensland... AGAIN!! meh why not??? thank god for tiger airways... Hello Maroochydore:D:D

also, if theres room for one more and you need more petrol money, I'm happy to shout 100 or 200 dollars.

Bahahaha I'd love to come, and I'm handy with a camera, buuuuuuut I kinda need to catch a train back to brisbane... and have to be on the tilt train by 11 on thurs to head back home

So you're coming to the Sunny Coast, and leaving on the same night? You must be desperate.
Hope Matt does the trick

What time were you planning on going? Not till around 6ish again?

I just plan on having a quickie and then ditching her anyway :| shhh don't tell her that.. :lol:

Hahaha, yea same time, are you keen?

also, if theres room for one more and you need more petrol money, I'm happy to shout 100 or 200 dollars.

Would be great, but sorry Ryan, there's only two seats due to me having a small 4WD, the back seats will have to be folded up to make room for gear, I may even have to take my 12 inch sub out! :(
And Matt's lap is taken by dirty boobs, and considering I'm driving it may be a bit hard to have some one on my lap, although it would be the worth the effort for Amy ;)
Oh no wait, we're just friends right? How about some benefits?

Last edited:
So you're coming to the Sunny Coast, and leaving on the same night? You must be desperate.
Hope Matt does the trick

rofl... I'm pushed for time this time, hoping for a longer trip later on in the year... I only decided I was coming down at 2am Thursday morning... hopped on a train saturday morning :lol: been meaning to meet matt since the ipswich reptile thing, but he had to work and I was IV'd to a hospital bed

So you're going to give Matt blue balls? Sorry to bring up your balls Matt, just think it's a bit unfair the way this tart is playing you :lol:
After all the effort he's going through to pick you up from the station, you're not even going to put out in repayment?

So you're going to give Matt blue balls? Sorry to bring up your balls Matt, just think it's a bit unfair the way this tart is playing you :lol:
After all the effort he's going through to pick you up from the station, you're not even going to put out in repayment?

Hey hey hey hey hey!!!! I said relationships and romance are complicated...read between the lines Danny boy :p:lol:

Hope Matt does the trick

Hahaha, yea same time, are you keen?

No I'm just that great that ladies travel from far and wide just to spend a day with me...and to learn a few things while their at it ;):lol:

Yep I'm keen as mustard :p

Hahaha, so many things I could say right now, but I'm afraid I'll cross the line.
And don't even think of coming back claiming things happened without pics guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back