Some more hatchies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vadnappa

Reaction score
These are some storrs pics, in the incubator and then in their tank. then there are some white's skinks my adult pair had a litter of two. In the photo of the baby you can see the siblings head in the background poking out of the moss. And one of my painted pairs, unfortunately the male isnt showing off his colours but you can see some of his yellow.

Attachments

• DSCF2692.JPG
    DSCF2692.JPG
    132.1 KB · Views: 95
  • DSCF2708.JPG
    DSCF2708.JPG
    119.3 KB · Views: 105
  • DSCF2720.JPG
    DSCF2720.JPG
    148.3 KB · Views: 118
  • DSCF2726.JPG
    DSCF2726.JPG
    126.1 KB · Views: 104
  • DSCF2727.JPG
    DSCF2727.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 105
Awesome storrs. Not many people that breed them. How many eggs you got cooking? Those baby white skinks are cute as.

cheers. you can see a blurred tongue in the second storrs shot. i have 4 storrs out and another 10 cooking. great little varanid

Excellent man. Your doing great with that amount of the little critters. How many clutches was the from.

the white's are pretty cool i sold some of my adults and just held on to a couple which luckily paired up its the first time i have bred them. i had 3 clutches from my storrs unfortunately i was caught out with the second clutch and still had the male in with her and he ate nearly all of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back