Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh and all my snakes are now for sale

as is my motorbike

Spine will be removed shortly and will be available too

:( How could you guys get past the 100th page mark without me :( I really didn't think there would be this many pages to read when I got back on here. I've been trying to catch up with this thread for over an hr, slow internet doesn't help at all.
So someone catch me up will ya?

Amy wants her name back, Dan wants to cross an elephant and a penguin, Matt and Dan have a python patting date this arvo (to each their own as long as it is done safely), Amy is now Freeda because girls with guys names is just strange and Dan and Matt want bikini pics prior to giving her name back, I'm on a road trip, and Dan and Matt are planning one. Some people still think this is a legitimate singles forum.

Thanx Country Triton. You really know how to sum things up quickly but still detailed enough for me to feel like I've been apart of this thread the whole time. Where is everyone? Are you all hung over hmmmph? I didn't drink at all yesterday and went to bed early enough that I was up at 9:30!!! strange.

oh heres my new list again then if its legit today HA HA HA
-at least 27 (30 and above preferred)
-red wine drinker
-a herper who doesnt think they know everything about everything or used stupid terms like for eg. 'reduced pattern' that make a snake sound damaged even though they just have a stripe
-Musician
- Into good food, can cook a bit.. Vegetarian preferred
- Someone who can share my dreams of living in the middle of the bush and sleeping under the stars
- someone who likes sitting in a cafe drinking coffee
-they have to love live music and enjoy going to concerts
-likes kids
-some that is the black sheep, cause only black sheep understand black sheep
-someone who continually messes things up..just like me so that we can mess things up together
-Someone who plays the game like me.. but still makes the wrong decisions
-Physically fit
-Must own a pair of black volleys
and not be engaged

if this is you bring it on....

Jealous.. God.. pfft lol, like i said, i shaved 2 days ago and thats whats here. Why in the hell would i drink bundy? If i wanted to drink what resembles and most likely tastes like the agb i do after a big night on the grog mixed with some sugar id do that, i wouldnt bother paying for it.

Oh ***** - i dont have black volleys - you never mentioned the black volleys before... your trying to change me already

Jealous.. God.. pfft lol, like i said, i shaved 2 days ago and thats whats here. Why in the hell would i drink bundy? If i wanted to drink what resembles and most likely tastes like the agb i do after a big night on the grog mixed with some sugar id do that, i wouldnt bother paying for it.
ha ha ha thatss what you get.. I have beer brain today!! need sunglasses greasy food and AGB would be fantastic :lol:

yeah we hit the grog up last night, now i need to go to work in an hour till 10 tonight lol. Hmm, work toilets are gonna cop it so bad.

Ill buy the company

ha ha ha sounds good to me... you know the rules, pics or it didnt happen!

yeah we hit the grog up last night, now i need to go to work in an hour till 10 tonight lol. Hmm, work toilets are gonna cop it so bad.

hahaha glad I dont work where you do, wouldnt want to be there when you drop those kids off at the pool trog.

Shaving your bum fluff and gluing it to your face dosen't count for 2 days growth ;-)

now that is one for my puppies God

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back