Triple J's UNEARTHED

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LullabyLizard

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hello :)

I have entered my band in triple J's unearthed comp. Please download our song so we have a chance to win! Downloading is free. :)

Our website is in my sig.

Here is the link -

triple j Unearthed - Artist

Rosabella 8)

i just downloaded and had a listen i quite like it, the vocals are great i love the voice, at first i thought the vocals could be a bit louder but they picked up through the song and stood out.

the style reminded me of a few other songs, what was some of the other influences/inspiration behind the song?

Love your work guys. I think to be played on the Js you'll need a better recording though. You can hardly hear the vocals in some places.

Have you sent your work to places like FBi and Radar Radio?

I agree with Abbott, you need a better recording.

But you guys are great, keep up the good work, and good luck :)

i downloaded it, not really my taste in music but it is a good track and as a regular triple j listener i could see it getting airplay,

goodluck

Downloaded :) I gather the songs/bands can get airplay if they are downloaded a certain number of times or something? if so, goodluck!

Thank you :) I know the recording isn't the best. We can't afford to go to a studio or anything, so that was the best we could do.

downloaded, i wouldn't worry about the recording i thought it was good did you guys mix it your selve?
if you get some money to gether my brother said sony believe it or not some times have deals on at there recording studios in eastern creek i think you should check that out he said it was quite cheap and it comes with a sony engineer.

I actually woke up thismorning with this song in my head!
Could you try re-recording it with whatever you used the first time?

I guess we could record it again, but school starts in a day. We'll be pretty busy :( And the woman who recorded us is in Canberra...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back