Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey wots with you guys coming onto the thread and being mean...desperate and dateless? Pfffff. I met lots of ppl yesterday lizard-king :p

Hmmm.. A few more pages since I've been out, but nothing interesting, it's the diurnal crew... Nocturnal crew's better. While we're out having a life they're in here telling us to get a life.

Who doesn't have a life? I'm sitting at a train station with mikey watching the single herpers thread...if that's not a life then I dunno what is?? :?
Oh and to the daytime crew - I want our 3 pages that you've wasted on unrelated rubbish back!

Hey, im not part of the daytime crew. Just for today

Those pages go well with the other 124 pages ;)

:shock: I thought she was into snakes not enclosures

rather the snake than the enclosure anyday!

Yeah, i thought she said she had a boyfriend ;)

i consider him one of my many pets

Keith is actually out doing something for Australia day and Amy has a few personal issues to sort out (or a pool party?)...she might not be back for a couple of days I think she said. I miss them :(

different amy :)

Amy returns for your entertainment pleasure! Fill me in on what’s happened since I left...

there we go!

Hmmm swimming pics? There's a new topic just waiting to happen. APS swim suit comp but no DT's!!!

I cann't enter for fear of starting rumors of yet another Yowie lose in QLD.

woot. i'm in!

Haha this thread has already covered that aswell :lol:

I would once again like to congratulate Shooshoo on taking out the swimsuit comp :p

i love winnin things i didnt even know i was competing in...

Ah thanks for clearing that up Matt. Amy is Wawrick because Amy (aka Shooshoo) as you said, produced the goods. Wawrick can't be Amy with pictures of her in shorts AND a t-shirt posted! Since we were desperate at that stage, we were quick to name Wawrick as the Amy due to the nice legs she produced, despite being partially hidden by shorts.

now im confused, how many amys are there?

And anyway why is Shooshoo Amy? Obviously I must be that good if the winner gets my name!

i agree! can i trade?

Full bikini pic. Amy only had her bottoms on, with a t-shirt hiding the goodies. There's still a chance Wawrick!

so i dont win? MAKE UP YOURS MINDS!

Nobody gets to choose their name...you are stuck with the name that falls upon you :D

The rights to 'Amy' = bikini shot

again, confused. can i just be shoo? thats what everyone calls me :S

in other news, the real world is still functioning as normal, despite activities hereby witnessed in this thread. and there is STILL beer to be consumed. sheesh people get your act together! having said that, i wouldnt mind public boozing with some fellow APSers, if anyone is interested in BBQ's/pub crawls in Brissy with ppls that actually understand what you mean when you drunkenly scream BHP, GTP, roughie or it's DEFFIITELY A KEELBACK let me know. if this thread is anything to go by it oul prove a very entertaining event.

Shooshoo just to clear all that up - you are Amy. That is all.

rather the snake than the enclosure anyday!

i consider him one of my many pets

different amy :)

there we go!

woot. i'm in!

i love winnin things i didnt even know i was competing in...

now im confused, how many amys are there?

i agree! can i trade?

so i dont win? MAKE UP YOURS MINDS!

again, confused. can i just be shoo? thats what everyone calls me :S

in other news, the real world is still functioning as normal, despite activities hereby witnessed in this thread. and there is STILL beer to be consumed. sheesh people get your act together! having said that, i wouldnt mind public boozing with some fellow APSers, if anyone is interested in BBQ's/pub crawls in Brissy with ppls that actually understand what you mean when you drunkenly scream BHP, GTP, roughie or it's DEFFIITELY A KEELBACK let me know. if this thread is anything to go by it oul prove a very entertaining event.

can you repeat all that i missed the bit after

Well we could have another competition where the winner gets the name of their choice ;)

Im in - off road pub crawl - must pass through at least 1 natural area between drinks

or just sit in the same place and get sh yte faced - all good

I guess to not draw too much attention - we should prob not talk about Herp derived names whislt drinking - a group of pissed idiots all slurring herps could seem like a social support group - well for the wrong reasons

...like i care anyway

i agree

you people need to get out some more and actually meet people

look not all of us are still at school

and whos asking... you need to read pages 23 through to 115 to really know the underlying current of whats goin on in here. there will be an exam tomorrow

just to make it a nice round 4 posts in a row - (my daily quota)

shoo shoo

How about a Sunday session at the rooftop bar at the Fox??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back