Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IN THE NUD!!!!!... god im bored, this thing is still going.. wow... Why arent there women here who love metal, beards, long hair, invertebrates, herpetiles, tattoos and piercings (have or want) the more the better.. and arent whingeing psychos?.. OH! because i'd have to be dreaming :D Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..... yeah, work got cut short 4 hours so i lose 100 bucks pay now and have not much more of a life so im now interneting...

I like metal, long hair, herptiles, some invertebrates, tattoos and piercing(have piercings, like but don't have tattoos) but then again I hate beards and I'm a whinging psychopath :p:p:lol:

Well can anyone confirm if the venue has live music? I won't get there until 2ish. If anyone needs a pickup from the airport let me know.

if all you guys are going and we can convince Kris then I will definately fly up!! you will know if I am coming tomorrow cause Ill have to organise some stuff to do this

Well can anyone confirm if the venue has live music? I won't get there until 2ish. If anyone needs a pickup from the airport let me know.

mate chance of LIVE music is LOW - its a roof top bar - nice a breezy and usually a good crowd, good priced grog etc... They often have a DJ playing various music from RNB to funk and other **** i dont care to remember... I havent been for a few months but they do have live music on occasion... do a google search .....

Last edited:
I like metal, long hair, herptiles, some invertebrates, tattoos and piercing(have piercings, like but don't have tattoos) but then again I hate beards and I'm a whinging psychopath :p:p:lol:

And you seemed so perfect for half of that sentence :(... Then again i get called a psychopath all the time and i think im ok, so not all psychopaths are bad.. just the annoying ones.... well ones who annoy me.

thought you were talking about me! :) glad to hear thats not the case (i hope!) and yes, farmville, so addictive but so so bad :(

I don't get why farmville is so popular. I found it really boring and it takes hours to load on my dial-up speed form of broadband

So Matt and Dan are off on another date? I knew I was right to leave him...

Aww, now i feel leftout.. No one liked my sexy psychopath balaklava pics :(

Oooh you're the balaklava loony. Nope don't think many ppl liked it I'm afraid, but the puppies would probably like it if you posted a pic of you in your bikini :p Plus you might even get to be Amy:lol:

Well it almost worked on me. I was about to PM you out of sympathy untill I read on lol. Cheaky boy :)

My other one was out of sympathy! I dont want ones out of sympathy!
serious enquires only, no time wasters please :lol:

I just put the balaklava on so i could sneak unidentified across myspace and checked out lasnakess myspace profile.. i saw her pic and made a puddle :D lol.

Woop woop! It’s so nice to be Amy again, dispite the fact I was completely unaware that I was now Warwick for half the time that I was...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back