Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The deal was that first person to post pic of themself in bikini gets rights to the name Amy. As far as I'm concerned the name is still up for grabs. Puddle? Wot puddle ; |

Never thought I'd say this, but man this thread is boring without Matt and Dan... :lol:

I think that says something about you ... matt and dan are the success stories of this thread - they are consumating their love as we type... heres to matt and dan!!

I think that says something about you ... matt and dan are the success stories of this thread - they are consumating their love as we type... heres to matt and dan!!

We'll hear about it when they return. May they live long and happy lives together :D

How umm...flatering Trodger. I would comment on your band list if only your myspace link actually went to a site

How umm...flatering Trodger. I would comment on your band list if only your myspace link actually went to a site

Lol, sorry. Umm yeah i dont have a band list, i dont even use myspace.. i have way to many bands i like so i just wrote something smart like "I like music" on it anyway.. not sure myspace even works anymore.

depends.. who is coming... and where am I staying??

anywhere you can my dear! :D

Pfft, i think i'd prefer something with a touch more class then that.. Sadie the cleaning lady?

if anyone is going to be called Sadie it's bloody well going to be ME. My pooch is called Sadie :D

OKAY! So. 2pm at the roof top at the Fox, excellent. there will always be the option to migrate to a different venue during the afternoon so if people ave a problem with the Fox please suggest crawl venues :) otherwise PM me or chickenlover for other details, contact details, if you need a lift/a couch or anything else we can try to coordinate for you :) woop woop!

anywhere you can my dear! :D

if anyone is going to be called Sadie it's bloody well going to be ME. My pooch is called Sadie :D

OKAY! So. 2pm at the roof top at the Fox, excellent. there will always be the option to migrate to a different venue during the afternoon so if people ave a problem with the Fox please suggest crawl venues :) otherwise PM me or chickenlover for other details, contact details, if you need a lift/a couch or anything else we can try to coordinate for you :) woop woop!

yeah what she said

plenty of venues to drink at - hmmm pub crawl

oh yeah baby...

I thought you said you weren't psychopathic. Necrophillia does kind of come under psycopathic in my books. Although I do know a guy that likes to make his partners take long ice baths. Strange lad he is, but a nice bloke over all.

necrophillia? say what now!?

oh right, the trog. i didnt understand what he was getting at either! :p oh wells!

I thought you said you weren't psychopathic. Necrophillia does kind of come under psycopathic in my books. Although I do know a guy that likes to make his partners take long ice baths. Strange lad he is, but a nice bloke over all.

Dead girls are easy is a song by a band called the 69 eyes.. There an awesome band. I said id do all the band members, there alive otherwise i think the ability to sing and play instruments would be a slight problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back