Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cann't keep up with bands anymore. They seem to get stranger and stranger all the time. I'm just waiting for all the kiddies at work to come and complain about the Taylor Swift concert when she tours. They don't understand that she is a country singer mostly and what they play on the radio, V, and Max are her cross-over tracks and her support band is purely country. LOL.

heh, country music is so much fun. went to stampede at dreamworld a few years ago with some 'bumpkin' mates. basically one big night of live country artists, free booze and roller coasters. was one epic night i can tell ya!

Good lord. I hate foxtel music channels. I spent a good 3 years after school wasting my life watching them in the hope that something good would come on.

Stampede was great. You should head to Gympie and check that one out.

Foxtel is all the pump through at my 9-5 job :(

Not saying the only thing I listen to is country either.

Gympie is way toooooooo much country. I've had enough for a lifetime after this year. A week of country music and no grog. A mate owed me for all my cruisers he drank at the Byron Bay Blues Fest, and he comes up with a four pack of vodka gurana drinks. Don't want no energy drinks at 4 in da morning after a long day of work in the stinking hot sun with an 8 start the next day lol. But I could do it all again hehe

Yeh your telling me. And the only grog on offer was beer and I can't stand beer. I dont care how cheap it is it's gross

Well trog mentioned some band that made it sound like he was into necrophillia. Then it turns out shoo was at Stampede in 07 (great party). Lasnakess had a problem with someone mooching all her grog at a music fest (don't agree with that). And ssssmithy is a maybe at the moment so I might have to go to his place Sunday and help him in the morning.

The monster you created is slowly dying off i think countrytriton.. no one has spoke for the last ten minutes, for the last 3 days its been pretty constant lol

Why the hell is there a 12year old kid on tv singing about his number 1 girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back