White Girl offspring/Gold line

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What awesome bhp's,those patterns and colours are insane.Congatulations on your breeding efforts and I'll bet there'll be even more morphs or phases from lines like these.

Quite a long way back a friend posted a pic of a clutch of freshly hatched bhp's and a few looked like the mother of those amazing hatchlings but weren't calico,they appeared albino except for the head.Does anyone know anything about breeding results from animals just described?Does anyone else recall those bhp's?

looks like some of those BHP's are EVOLVING into some pretty nice womas ;)
congrats mate, some absolutely outstanding animals pictured, im almost speachless, just amazing.

from another thread.

pythons73
" I double that,imo there isnt anything special at all with them,yes they have a orange chin,yippeee.Paying that sort off $$ i can think off a few snakes i would rather spend my $$$ on.To all those breeding them Congrats,but too me their not as great as others."

Can i see those " others " that your talking about?

from another thread.

pythons73
" I double that,imo there isnt anything special at all with them,yes they have a orange chin,yippeee.Paying that sort off $$ i can think off a few snakes i would rather spend my $$$ on.To all those breeding them Congrats,but too me their not as great as others."

Can i see those " others " that your talking about?

maybe he means other snakes? And even if he did show you, your mostlikely to say there not as good anyway. Everyone has their opinion.....

Unreal pal well done. Cant wait to see updates on them as they get bigger!

Move over U.S. here comes Den...

Absolutely amazing, full credits to you Den on a superb animal!

Denver said could I please let everyone know that he'll be in the office on Thursday and will hop online to answer all your questions then. Until then he's without access to the internet and sends his apologies.

cheers
Joy

bloody amazing mate. i dont care if i have to wait five years for them to be available for sale, i WANT ONE! i take my hat off to you

That's the one Troy.... I will send you those pics of my boy eventually lol.

Yeah Mels, when things calm down maybe we can catch-up with Mr Smith...

Thanks heaps guys, will update with more pics in time. Hopefully the yellows will show true in the next lot of images...

I'll ask indicus he should have the pics,also did you notice the white girl for sale on Herp Trader $2500.00 bit steep but calico almost looks like your girl needs a few more sheds to lose it's spots of black??

No I haven't been online that much lately. I assume it was/is a 'calico' for sale on herp shop?

The name "White Girl" was given to this particular female so mates would know which female I was refering to, I don't use it as a 'Morph' name.

Thanks mate

Den the white girl and her offspring are the most attractive animals i have ever seen! Congratulations on the great work and pls put me down for 1! Brad =)

Looks like their coming along in leaps and bounds, well done mate. :):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back