Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
copperheads

In regards to copperheads and heat in qld, i have some of varanid mikes copperheads and tigers arriving any day now, i don't think a small ammount of heat should be a problem it seems to be prolonged exposure to 30c+ that kills them. i'm gunna give them a go anyway. hope i don't cook them:lol:colin collets black snake.jpg a pic of my male collets sorry about the quality

nice one, is that a recent pic? your photography seems to have improved? or have you gotten a new camera?

That's a beautiful snake Jamgo. Where did that name you're calling it come from?

Thanks mate, this one had slipped through the radar!
Skinner, A (2009). A multivariate morphometric analysis and systematic review of Pseudonaja (Serpentes, Elapidae, Hydrophiinae). Zoological J. Lin. soc.

Thanks mate, this one had slipped through the radar!
Skinner, A (2009). A multivariate morphometric analysis and systematic review of Pseudonaja (Serpentes, Elapidae, Hydrophiinae). Zoological J. Lin. soc.
Yep thats the one........Do you have a copy ?

Yes thanks Jamgo, I just got one. Beautiful snakes! I can't wait to keep elapids again, but it wasn't long ago I moved all mine on. My current rental house just isn't set up for housing a load of big elapids.

Yes thanks Jamgo, I just got one. Beautiful snakes! I can't wait to keep elapids again, but it wasn't long ago I moved all mine on. My current rental house just isn't set up for housing a load of big elapids.
No worries and thanks they are nice snakes .... It must have been hard to move your elapids on .

Nice one Baxtor Blue looks like he is growing like a weed lol bustill like the red bellies more,
Might have to get one of each lol:D, but I don't thinks the missus would be happy with both:cry:

thought id add some of these pics....

Attachments

• brownt.jpg
    brownt.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 87
  • bbtongue.jpg
    bbtongue.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 83
  • fangtongue.jpg
    fangtongue.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 96
  • rbbtongue (600 x 451).jpg