I think we just found a corn snake!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nice candy cane corn...

Call the dec so they can murder it..;)

It's tragic that someone was stupid enough to: a. keep one in the first place and b. lose it into the wild. What an idiot! Only makes it harder to ever justify allowing them to become legal....

who thinks this kid isnt going to report it. and find a lovely home for it in his wardrobe?

nice corn. looks yummy and sugary.

nope, better call the nsw DSE to get them to pick it up, shame though :( its pretty

i thought dick smith was just some nerd in glasses,
now that i know hes a herper and makes house calls..changed my view on him
completely...i think il buy some goods from dse store next time :lol:

keep it away from your herps and have a shower
so that no nastys can get in to your collection.

cheers.

Actually venomous and completely harmless, either way hit it on the head with a hammer and report it to the authorities.

are u making fun of my spelling or are u saying that they are venomous

are u making fun of my spelling or are u saying that they are venomous

Didnt notice the spelling, im fairly sure there is only one type of Colubrids that arnt venomous (cant remember the name off the top of my head but i think they are asian?), many of them lack fangs though so are harmless to humans.

Go to the forums a www.venomdoc.com for more info.

ah cool. i always thought they were non venomous. but then again i really dont know anything about overseas reptiles. lol.

Um wow, I can’t believe you found that! I wonder where it came from...

oh yeh...thats where i lost it...damn can u drive it back up to brissy for me...*shifty eyes*
such a shame.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back