Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know my answer 2 this 1 mate!! What about that spotted at the expo?? HOT!!! Wish Id have got a decent flick 2 show everyone!!!

Yeah Bax I know. That maccie was the best I have seen. I wonder if anyone got a decent pic.

I had a "blonde" :? that used to be blonde went a real dark colour near the tail end mostly
and now pretty much looks like a dark normal mac :rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMGP5359.jpg
    IMGP5359.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 138
  • g3.jpg
    g3.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 145
  • g7.jpg
    g7.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 160
  • grug4.jpg
    grug4.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 134
Here is a cool black Diamond that is used as a demonstration animal at an Animal Park that I visited in Batemans Bay during my holiday.

P1040924resized.jpg

A few more pics from my holiday are up on my blog also.

Thats a unbeliavable animal NoTwo,Thats a dark Diamond Ewan,is he-she always that dark,as ive got a male Intergrade that is nearly completely black when in shed...

They claim he is always very black, however, I can't confirm that he isn't close to shedding. Regardless he is pretty cool.

saw a BHP once that had its stripes on the top of it back blended so it had a black back then stripes on its sides. First it looked ugly as far as BHPs should be but i kinda liked it now. does anyone have bhps like this?

it is my current project...
unfortunately dark diamonds don't necessarily produce more of the same

Very nice diamond Jack. Good luck with the project. Anyone got any nice dark coastals?

Sorry to bump up this old thread but does anyone know whose maccie that is in post number 23 of this thread and how i can get into contact with them? :)

Like to pair this male with something like that. ( or similar )

Attachments

• grugjan10-1.jpg
    grugjan10-1.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Snake farmer had it at the 2009 castle hill wild expo. Doubt he will part with it.

No problems. It's an awesome animal. Good luck with the project.

Here's a pretty dark Darwin compared to most,it's also striped but so dark you can only see partial strpe in a pic.

Colin for some reason I saw no pic in your post on the first page,is it the dark one similar to Mark's you'e had for ages??

Attachments

• variegata-female.jpg
    variegata-female.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 62
Sorry about the blurry pic but you get the idea . This little Darwin girl is getting darker every shed .

Attachments

• snakies 001.jpg
    snakies 001.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 52
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back