Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, I just finished re-reading Stewart's post before replying to your PM, looks a beauty spot doesn't it! I told him where I found that Frilly, I think he owes me a spot out there! Not for that lizard though...
And yup charges practically any batterie, even AA and stuff. I asked her if it would charge a Nikon battery just incase, and it does.

Haha, I just finished re-reading Stewart's post before replying to your PM, looks a beauty spot doesn't it! I told him where I found that Frilly, I think he owes me a spot out there! Not for that lizard though...
And yup charges practically any batterie, even AA and stuff. I asked her if it would charge a Nikon battery just incase, and it does.

I think you should PM Stewart then and see what you can get out of him lol this is starting to sound better and better!

Sure is dead in here!

I'm gunna guess and say Monty Boo is an MD????

Sure is dead in here!

I'm gunna guess and say Monty Boo is an MD????

I had MD in my head too for some reason, have I seen you post it somewhere or something?
I need some entertainment in here, atm I'm just watching the weather... More interesting as it sounds because we could be getting some sweet action from ex-tropical cyclone olga.. Heading this way rather rapidly, nice big tropical low! Flooding a lot of Qld. My water tanks are empty so i look forward to the forecast 200+mm!

If anyone else is as bored as I am, check out these sites
You can see the low here
http://www.goes.noaa.gov/sohemi/sohemiloops/shirgmscol.html

Here's a few sites showing the forecast rainfall
http://wxmaps.org/pix/prec7.png

BSCH - GFS Accumulated Precipitation Forecast for Queensland

AND! Since I'm so nerdy, here's the weather forum I'm on, mostly for storms and the occasional cyclone.
Thread about the SE QLD rain - SE QLD/NE NSW Onshore rain/showers (ex- TC Olga) 31 Jan - 3 Feb 2010 - Weatherzone Forums

And about ex-TC Olga in general - Tropical Cyclone Olga (Coral Sea) 22/1/10 - 30/1/10 [General Chat] - Weatherzone Forums

So everyone agrees to talk realy loudly and obnoxiously and meantion reptiles every 5 mins and also wear bright pink so I know which crowd to walk over to. Thanx all xoxo

it does seem just abit dead lol
what did everyone do today

Well today I sat at home all day and watched tv, sat on the internet, cleaned out snake tanks, fed snakes, studied field guides in preparation for our trip lol and thought about ways to make money...

You?

I got badly sunburnt walking for an hr to the shops to get a new vacuume cleaner. I got screwed around by the Godfreys sales person who was a real jerk and then I ended up buying a cheap one from k-mart which I could have bought from the closer shoping centre.

Well now I no longer have to reply

Yes you do! Keep this thread running lol

I got badly sunburnt walking for an hr to the shops to get a new vacuume cleaner. I got screwed around by the Godfreys sales person who was a real jerk and then I ended up buying a cheap one from k-mart which I could have bought from the closer shoping centre.

Sunburnt? Wow...it rained all day here! I vacuumed today so we have something in common :D

Fine! I get to be the cooler one, chicks dig personality ;)

QUOTE]

Then why don't I have them hanging off me? :D

I thought the answer would be pretty obvious here... This is awkward, can someone else tell him?

Edit: The quotes are a bit retarded tonight? Whats happening there? It's the same in PM's too, I have noticed this with all the hot chicks desperately PMing me.

Last edited:
I went to my nieces 1st birthday party at some public pools on the southside. My other 3 year old niece thought it would be a great idea to run away and go down a water slide even though she can't swim. Well I saw her about to go down at the last minute and ended up picking her up off the bottom of the pool whilst still fully clothed and pockets still full of phones, wallet, car keys, camera batteries. So now i'm a hero :) Anyone got a phone they don't need :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back