Virtual Reptile Pets - WoW

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol yea it becomes very expensive after awhile, but when you have so much time off from uni got to fill it with some thing lol

i was a wow addict but i've been clean for 5 months now and im so glad i gave it up. ruined what little social life i had.

but while i played i had a lvl 80 hunter with about 45 or so vanity pets and about 30 odd mounts. i was on barthilas. but yeah very glad i quit after 2 and a bit years of playing. took up way too much of my time

I have a 65 b.elf rogue, 24 druid, and 18 pally, and they all have all the snakes from the orgrimmar guy (lol) and a cobra hatchling... my 24 hunter has a dragon, which is named after one of my dragons :)
I'm on Shadowsong...
PS don't forget to /hug all the snakes and adders :)

Oh lord.
Ok here we go. On my 80 warlock I have 43 mounts and about 15 or so pets. I have atleast one snake and one cockroach on this toon.
On my 80 paladin I have less.
On my 80 shaman I have even less than that, although I do have deviate hatchling on him which is worth mentioning.
I am currently leveling a priest which has 6 mounts and 3 pets. None of which are reptilian.
Also, Tuesday maintenance sucks.

night elf hunter

black war raptor mount
jungle stalker pet

woop woop!

Haha oh the days of WoW .... I'd recommend crack before i recommend WoW, it's easier to give up... lol
I use to play on barthilas 80 undead preist 80 belf hunter 67 belf paladin 65 tauren druid... I had far to much time on my hands...
Hi my names leanne and im a WoW addict, I've been clean for 5 months XD

Haha oh the days of WoW .... I'd recommend crack before i recommend WoW, it's easier to give up... lol
I use to play on barthilas 80 undead preist 80 belf hunter 67 belf paladin 65 tauren druid... I had far to much time on my hands...
Hi my names leanne and im a WoW addict, I've been clean for 5 months XD

are you by any chance selling your account? lol - Im waiting to use the goblin race of release

I play on Amun"Thal level 66 Blood Elf Rogue. Would be awesome if we got us all together on same realm, same faction, make a guild and hang out.

gnome rogue 80- full tier 9.5
undead warlock 80 part tier 9
human palading 80 not as epicly geared
Dk (had to have one of the cheap bastards) 80 gear score of 6K something
19 rogue
29hunter
29 warrior
twinks of course
46 and climbing priest (shadow but mite go healz once 80)
so keen to play with some APS members
got a guild running
and a vent server 25 slot if anyone is interested please PM me:)

I have intentionally avoided WoW. I know I would love it and I'm already in enough trouble for having iPhone, laptop & desktop all going at the same time. Cars, Snakes, various websites for each and then gaming and work and 2 kids and a baby and a mortgage = no time left at all!!!

You can't tempt me damn it I won't look!!!

ok so none of this makes any sense to me.... does this classify you as some sort of " gamer?" is it like ummm dungeons and dragons or something? :| :shock:

I am going to sort of go off topic, I played wow for a while and got bored, I played star wars galaxies and got bored, I have started on star trek online and I am loving it. I guess it really comes down to what you like doing. I like flying around and blowing stuff up, oh and keeping reptiles in RL....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back