!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LullabyLizard

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
WOW! I know I have done a thread like this before, but this is slightly different!

Well, I have entered in Triple J's unearthed (as most of you know.....) and guess what!!??? We are now on the FIRST PAGE of popularity under INDIE!!!! We are popular!!! :D

www.thecreaturesrose.webs.com

triple j Unearthed - Artist

Rosabella 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats, I hope you keep rising :D

Congrats & all the best with your music, am sure you'll go far 8)

congrats, a big effort to get there i would imagine.

don't forget to check out "trust and fall" in the punk listings :) (shameless plug for some good friends)

ahh congrats thats so exciting!! :D good luck

Well done!
I think the winner of Unearthed will be playing at Groovin the Moo festival in Townsville? Maybe I'll be able to see you guys perform!

Wow! That is amazing! Congrats!! :D :D
I just had a look at a video on your site, you guys are great! All the best in Unearthed!

well done guys....i got an idea on how you could get the funds for your rerecording. a good mate of mine owns and runs cream studios out here in the burbs and they hold a sorta talent nite every fri nite where divide the profits for the nite amongst the bands,usually $50 to $200 depending on how well the bar does,just invite heaps of family and friends if you do get on. they play in an underground restaurant and quite a few of the bands that play are the same age as you guys or not much older at all.
pm me if your interested and ill pass it on to my mate, i figure you play a couple of nights and maybe get a good deal on a demo recording, it honestly think you guys have potential...
here's the link to the studio- www.creamstudios.net/6601.html ,

Thanks every one! :)

Its pretty amazing. all up in the competition we are coming 347th. Its a huge number, but when you put it into perspective, its pretty good :)

Under artists, the letter "T" and only the letter "t", has 73 pages. On each page there are about 60 artists Thats 4,380 artists. And thats only for "T"!! There are so many people in the comp!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back