Grow up Australia..Support R18+ Classification

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

slip_phreak

Reaction score
To put it simply, Australia needs an R18+ classification rating for video games. I am very supportive of this idea (being a gamer myself) and i got this email today from EB Games who are joining the campaign to push an R18+ rating in Australia.

Here is the website to check out.

Grow up Australia

Grow Up Australia & EB Games have both setup an online petition whereby if you fill in the form, you are also contributing to the Discussion Paper released by the Commonwealth Attorney-General’s department which will be used so that the Commonwealth Goverment and Censorship Ministers will review this issue (submissions for the Discussion Paper end on the 28/2/10).

You can include your submission via this link here

http://www.growupaustralia.com/show-...es-submission/

The submission forms are also available for download from the Governments website here

An R18+ Classification for Computer Games - Public Consultation

If you guys agree we should have an R18+ rating in Australia then please show your support and include your submission.

Cheers

The Download Form worked...

But couldnt "Find Page" on the other link, to enter submission....

i support this, I think also tv game consoles should open up to novice games being made/arcade/dos ect..so other companies can make XXX games and you could purchase say, Bareback mountain ps3 game after clubbing or something lol..

SUPPORT R RATING -!!! WoOOoo Also ..Make a city like Las Vegas in South Australia..Adelaide is too churchy

I filled it out and support this.

We have missed out on some awesome games because the power that be aren`t keeping up with the rest of the world.

Your average gamer thse days is between 20-35 anyway..:D

I filled it out and support this.

We have missed out on some awesome games because the power that be aren`t keeping up with the rest of the world.

Your average gamer thse days is between 20-35 anyway..:D

Do what everyone else does and buy from eBay overseas :D

Manhunt one and two is mad! :shock::evil::D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back