What to do?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptilefan95

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Im just in the process of setting up my tank again. Im getting some ZooMed Excavator and im going to be creating lots of tunnels and bunkers around some of this nice bits of bushfire wood. Ive also got a nice big bit of slate for a hot spot. So the tank is going to be a desert setup. I was just wondering what sort of reptile i could put into it.

The dimensions are
700 by 700 by 400.

Any help is appreciated
Cheers
Charlie

I think Central Netted Dragons would be awesome. They are small, so would be fine in that size. They also love digging, so would like all your tunnels and stuff. They are really easy to care for, very active and are really interesting to watch. I think they would be perfect, plus they are from the desert so it would be ideal for them!
Cam

i find those small enclosures are ok for juvies, depending on what the heat source is,
once an animal gets a little older i like to provide a greater heat/cool area and ambiant temperature etc and find that this is only achieved by a longer enclosure where the areas are more defined. Off course i live in a very cool climate, and need to regulate ventilation so as to provide enough air circulation but limit the heat loss.

maybe go the jacky dragons Charlie, reletively inexpensive and hardy active little creature

twany or penisular dragons are awsone little guys and would enjoy that setup

Yes i had some netteds but unfortunately that didnt work out. What i have changed since then is i bought a thermostat... I can now control the heat, and i also added another air vent to increase the cross ventilation. I did like the idea of having some geckoes, what sort could i look at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back