fishing/hunting and ahh....herping!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptilerob

Reaction score
I went down the river into the state forest this afternoon. My aim was to sight in my new rifle, and have a bit of a fish for murray cod.
Now, lately, my wife rett82 and I have been out a few times looking for snakes, and just cant seem to find any. As soon as i grab a gun or a fishing rod, guess what i find??
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LV_Ru70rpk0" frameborder="0" height="375" scrolling="no" width="450"></iframe>

Thankfully i had my compace fishing camera on me!!!
d1fc07d8-d31f-4b14-b4b7-a35b5cce2677_original.jpg

e646f2b4-1bb2-4ca4-a73d-2ef9b8c3b0b9_original.jpg

e0d2aa01-d20a-48d0-ac1e-efeb074ec192_original.jpg

Infact, it wasnt a very successful fishing trip. I seemed to see everything except fish this afternoon!!LOL

e100877a-f4ea-4e29-8950-ed1159fde9f4_original.jpg

nice find, were you close to the red belly when you took the last pic of it?

looks like at the end of the vid it started to get annoyed at your presence haha.

LOLOL Thats funny!! Air rifle......i was using a 30-06 which would probably blow that fox into 3 pieces like it did a rabbit i shot yesterday!!LOL

I didnt take a shot at the fox, because i wasnt sure how accurate the gun was, that was the reason i was down there in the first place. Once i fired a single shot with it, i was regretting not taking the shot!!!lol

nice vid , how close were you when you were recording ? looks like you would have nearly been standing on the tail :)

cheers nico

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back