Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
also want to get this male woma into the action as I really like his weird pattern and I know his mum has thrown some wierd patterns in the past and some spotted, reduced pattern stuff as well.

What do you have hidden away den??:D

Attachments

• DSC03090.jpg
    DSC03090.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 461
  • IMG_4948.jpg
    IMG_4948.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 329
This is my girl that should go this year or next, u cant see by the pic but it also has a completely light blue belly that is genetic.

Attachments

• GTP pf (3).jpg
    GTP pf (3).jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 602
congo - that gtp is awesome.....whats the history of it do you know? Do you have a pic of the male you are going to pair it with?

a few dirty old coastals i'm playing with and a bredli

Attachments

• becky11.jpg
    becky11.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 227
  • bucky2.jpg
    bucky2.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 245
  • aphrodite1.jpg
    aphrodite1.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 238
  • xian3.jpg
    xian3.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 213
  • snickers1.jpg
    snickers1.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 265
and a couple of this seasons striped albinos that i'll have to hold on to.

Attachments

• ab0911.jpg
    ab0911.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 345
  • ab0915.jpg
    ab0915.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 387
  • ab0905.jpg
    ab0905.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 295
Few nice ones there poeples. "Snake" looks cool.

Congo, love it, and would love one.

While these couple of Jungles weren't held back they were picked for their particular traits.
1st 2 pics are my female, Isis. SXR line bred by Mark Sim (aka morelia_morphs). Mother was Aphrodite and father was Spiderman.
Pic 3 is my male, Merlock, bred by Roger Lester. Mum was a Tully and father was Obee line.

Looking forward to seeing what comes from them this year.

Attachments

• P290408_14.35.jpg
    P290408_14.35.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 200
  • PICT1724.JPG
    PICT1724.JPG
    401.7 KB · Views: 174
  • DSCF4673-1.JPG
    DSCF4673-1.JPG
    215.2 KB · Views: 279
  • PICT1737.JPG
    PICT1737.JPG
    435.7 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
Lets see if this works, this is a female SA form MD I bread this year and the eggs are hatching as I type, she has alot less black than most and when she sheds her brown is a vibrant orange, and white as white, truely a great underated animal.
Cheers Colin
DSCF1460.jpg

DSCF1461.jpg

DSCF1459.jpg

I'd love to see Elapid projects also, I know there are a few around...;)

ooh ooh i know a big one in the works but i cant say who ;););)

hahaha mel ;) ;)

den and mel both know our projects,some im willing to share...some not just yet :p
my main projects are antaresia particularly rp blonde macs and stimsons,and rp and fully patternless childreni etc.
and also my main pet project is kinghorni.
im working on quite a few different scrubs. pretty excited about it...working on different colours and patterns etc :D

as for elapids,i dont have anything too exciting i plan on breeding but i do have some black eastern browns, solid black spotted black snakes and some interesting redbelly's ( with white faces and red cheeks) id like to see one with a complete white/cream head.:)

here are a few examples anyhow.

eastern browns

blackyb-Copy.jpg

sablackboy.jpg

black spotted blacks(blue belly)

female2.jpg

spottedblackfang.jpg

2 of the redbelly blacks i have

female.jpg

SDC12970.jpg

childreni (red colouration and one with a granitey type pattern)

SDC16616.jpg

SDC12598.jpg

DSCF0025.jpg

graniteyoffspring.jpg

few stimsons pythons

(1st shot in sunlight)
SDC10887.jpg

stim.jpg

goldstimmo.jpg

few spotted pythons

SDC12574.jpg

SDC12593.jpg

DSCF0013.jpg

platinumlookingmac.jpg

blondemale.jpg

blondemac.jpg

rpblonde.jpg

a few different juvenile scrubs

SDC11377.jpg

SDC11987.jpg

closeup.jpg

SDC14758.jpg

scrubgirl.jpg

some nice snakes shown so far! good thread den ;)

cheers,smithy.

smithy - really like some of those antaresia - a lot of them are very under rated I think and I want to start keeping more of them.

Also really like the rbbs....if i was going to keep an elapid they would be the one i think.

Cheers,
Dave

smithy - really like some of those antaresia - a lot of them are very under rated I think and I want to start keeping more of them.

Also really like the rbbs....if i was going to keep an elapid they would be the one i think.

Cheers,
Dave

thanks heaps mate, thats just a taste of the ant's im working on.
they certainly are under rated,easy to keep/breed and heaps of variation in pattern and colour. a bit of time and patience is all that is needed to produce something outstanding in these little snakes :D

you cant go wrong with rbb's, great snakes...from a personal view i much prefer the ones with the pale faces over the plain black variety and im yet to see a better rbb then my female (she is the 1st pic) . :) plenty of potential in breeding some stunning babies from her.

cheers, kris.

Actually I'm torn between the last & the 3rd to last. What the hell I'll take 2!

some nice snakes smithy- particularly like the rp macs.

that rbb is very nice. is there a particular locality you are getting the cream colouring on the face?

Actually I'm torn between the last & the 3rd to last. What the hell I'll take 2!

:lol: thanks mate... i should be pairing a red coloured pair and a goldy coloured pair this year so fingers crossed they go for me :)

some nice snakes smithy- particularly like the rp macs.

that rbb is very nice. is there a particular locality you are getting the cream colouring on the face?

yea mate they are "iron bark" local in south east qld.

Kris....

You have the most beautiful snakes.. you legend you :p

hahaha thank you amy lol :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back