Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
blonde mac

i have a awesome blonde mac. tons of personality and never bitten. some pics:

would love to know what you think

Here is a bareback from TrueBlue's SW Qld Stimmie line, he has a few for sale, the parents are stunning, awesome adult colouration,
Hope ya like
Cheers
Adam

Stunners alright! Pity he doesn't freight :cry:

im spewing,i had my name down for a pair this year but wont be getting because to far from airport to freight.ah well,after seeing those photos it makes it worse because they are absolute stunners.

A few of mine

Attachments

• Picture 045.jpg
    Picture 045.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 107
  • Picture 098.jpg
    Picture 098.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 83
  • Picture 008.jpg
    Picture 008.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 113
  • Picture 014.jpg
    Picture 014.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 120
  • Picture 090.jpg
    Picture 090.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 99
hey lovemyreptiles. great stimies. just wondering what locals the 3rd and 4th pics are and where you got them. they look great

Hey Guys, if anyone is after SW Qld stimsons like Robs (trueblue) I have the same line as him (Clayton Nights line) and have a few available at the moment plus more to come once feeding well, and yes I will freight.

I'm pretty sure I have the parents of Robs breeders as I bought Claytons adults from him and Clayton bred Robs original pair/pairs.

lovemyreptiles youve just made my decision on which stimmies to go for next, wheat belts all the way! wish id picked them up when snake ranch had their 20/20 sale on, hoping they may have some at castle hill expo
gorgeous snakes ! :)

Scored this one last week of a mate,i had first pick so i chose this one as it looked a little different.Will be also getting a partner.

Attachments

• broome 069.jpg
    broome 069.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 141
  • broome 070.jpg
    broome 070.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 128
  • broome 074.jpg
    broome 074.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 114
  • broome 081.jpg
    broome 081.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 161
sasquo123 I got them through the 20/20 Have wanted them for years ,Have other stimi`s but the wheat belts are my favourites : )

Here are my Wheatie hatchlings.

Male
wheatiemale.jpg

Female
wheatiefemale3.jpg

yep..
Im stoked with them, the photos dont really do them much justice either.
They were not far from a shed in those shots.

This is my Antaresia, i love the long pin-stripe down his back...
Would anyone know what areas or colour phase this is.... i'm not even sure what kinda Antaresia it is.?

I jumped on the ANT train ...got myself a bubba spotted ..must say as cute and adorable as the earth worm is ..its also the most SATANIC BITING BLOOD DRAWING SADIST snake I have ever had pleasure meeting ...I am hoping my little ZigZag will get better with time ..its all amusing watching me get mauled by a midget ,to my husband ...but hopefully she settles down in time ...;)

I jumped on the ANT train ...got myself a bubba spotted ..must say as cute and adorable as the earth worm is ..its also the most SATANIC BITING BLOOD DRAWING SADIST snake I have ever had pleasure meeting ...I am hoping my little ZigZag will get better with time ..its all amusing watching me get mauled by a midget ,to my husband ...but hopefully she settles down in time ...;)

About time too .... hope it feeds ok for you ;)

About time too .... hope it feeds ok for you ;)
well thanks to some helpful tips she finally took a feed ,was most grateful pat on the back for you ...:D
And yes I have been looking at getting Ants for a while but took the plunge a short time ago ..
have always been a fan of the bigger python ,but am warming to this little pitbull ..no doubt will have to get myself another in time ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back