2010 Gaming

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mattmc

Reaction score
so ahh, whats some games people are really hyped up about for 2010
i recently got Mass Effect 2 and boy, that is gonna be one tough game for others to beat this year - extrordanarily epic
also on the agenda are

Splinter Cell Conviction
Mafia 2
Bad Company 2
Medal of Honor
and maybe Halo Reach

what about you..?

To make it interesting, im gonna put pics of what I want this year...game wise/eletrical too lol
20090821-warcraft_catalysm_00.jpg

apple-ipad3g.jpg

Xbox is 250gb, comes with 2 wireless controllers and final fantasy XIII ..woo hoo (i have ps3, but wanna get fable 2 for xbox360, and thats prob. about it lol)
FFXIII_Xbox360-Bundle_468.jpg

29143_pokemon_heart_gold_and_soul_silver_version.png

lol

To make it interesting, im gonna put pics of what I want this year...game wise/eletrical too lol
20090821-warcraft_catalysm_00.jpg

apple-ipad3g.jpg

Xbox is 250gb, comes with 2 wireless controllers and final fantasy XIII ..woo hoo (i have ps3, but wanna get fable 2 for xbox360, and thats prob. about it lol)
FFXIII_Xbox360-Bundle_468.jpg

29143_pokemon_heart_gold_and_soul_silver_version.png

lol

TBH the iPad's just an oversized iPod Touch that uses iPhone apps xD

Get an iPhone and a Macbook and you'll have an iPad+ haha.

TBH the iPad's just an oversized iPod Touch that uses iPhone apps xD

lol why bother just get a blackberry and a PC then your sorted and you will only have paid about half the price for more everything!! :)p just a dig guys)

waiting on GT5 to come out but at this rate we will be waiting for many years before they get it working properly!!

Get yourself a Kindle and you'll be able to read e-books without eye-strain, unlike the Eye(strain)Pad... I've had one for 6months now and it's Awesome!

About the games though.. BioShock2 downloaded and ready to start playing when I have some spare time.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R 3 will probably be next.

Is ME2 really that Epic? I havent played ME1, do I need too first? Is it really worth the $100 that it seems to be retailing for?

Get yourself a Kindle and you'll be able to read e-books without eye-strain, unlike the Eye(strain)Pad... I've had one for 6months now and it's Awesome!

About the games though.. BioShock2 downloaded and ready to start playing when I have some spare time.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R 3 will probably be next.

Is ME2 really that Epic? I havent played ME1, do I need too first? Is it really worth the $100 that it seems to be retailing for?

I read eBooks on my computer and my phone.

eBooks that I can download for free and not pay $20 each for through the Kindle xD

I've never liked that thing, it's just Amazon being greedy.

Mass Effect 2 was legendary... I doubt anything will live up to it.... Except Mass effect 3 ;P BUT i will be looking forward to AVP Splinter cell Conviction Red Dead Redemption

Argh , so many good games coming out this year, there were alot of good ones late last year to, AC2, MW2, and ive got Darksiders ( epic 10/10 ), Bioshock 2 ( alright 9/10 )

Darksiders has a extremely good game play, and UI, very good game and very brutal
Bioshock 2 - what ive played so far it has been extreme, just it seems similar to the first except the whole playing as a big daddy hhahahaah

Mass effect 2 and Bioshock 2 get my votes so far.

Looking forward to crysis 2 coming out on ps 3 & 360 during the year..

With mass effect 2 you can import your character and the choices you made from mass effect 1, which makes this game unique in a sense, although you can start a fresh game from mass effect 2 with a slightly altered story line,
thus far i have finished 1 play through of an imported character and have started a fresh character
there is also gaming romance choices..if your into that thing ;)

I read eBooks on my computer and my phone.

eBooks that I can download for free and not pay $20 each for through the Kindle xD

I've never liked that thing, it's just Amazon being greedy.

Dont know what ebooks you're looking at on Amazon but the latest release fiction books I've been buying are only $9.99 USD or about $12 AUD. Better than $18 for a paperback, or $30 for a new release hardback, at the book store! Mine has already paid for itself. :)

How is Amazon being any different to Apple or Microsoft?

Wow - just found ME2 available on Steam for a lot less than EB Games! I'll get it next :)

I have an iphone, I want to browse internet with something savy and @ starbucks it would look hot..aswell as my iphoto (showing friends pics of holidays/shoots I do..and syncing with facebook albums) also have iphone games Id like to convert to ipad for biggest screen lol

lol why bother just get a blackberry and a PC then your sorted
!
Because Blackberrys and PC's are ugly, out dated... big... and toshiba, vaio, all those thin netbooks don't have good free programs, where as apple have iphoto, imovie, keynote, pages etc..just really graphic deisnerish and photo quality is so much better.....i want a ipad lol

I've never downloaded an ebook and don't think I would pay for one, EVER, id just borrow it, read it and return...or swap for another... *atm reading the selfish gene richard Dawkins*
i must say WoW cataclysm looks pretty sick

Yes I cant wait lmao september release they say, 27th i think... WoOooo Im a druid tauren on level 23, on the Thauresian realm, name is Mynos ... going up fast now as I have got the gist of the game, took be a few months lol

How is Amazon being any different to Apple or Microsoft?/QUOTE]

I'm thinking maybe because Apple and Microsoft are predominantly hardware and software developers and Amazon is predominantly an online shop. They're completely different.

i must say after further viewing of trailers and game lists of games coming out this year..there are heaps more titles that are looking pretty good
La Noire
Ghost Recon Future Soldier
Fallout New Vegas
Just Cause 2
...just to name a few

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back