Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Icy steps, I get up, walk out to my car to go get coffee, the next thing I know I am face down on the ground
2. People who live in this ice-box their whole life and still have not figured out how to drive in the snow
3. T.V.
4. The whole graduation/grad school application process... is there anything more tedious and about 90% unnecessary
5. An ex who continuously finds ways to tell you how "Great!" they are doing...even when you try to avoid them

But... you live in Michigan? How can you not be happy all the time. That's where Home Improvement was set... It must be wonderful.

Sick of waking up way earlier than usual and not being able to sleep

Last edited:
Teeth. I hate teeth. And Dentists. I do love sugar though, so it is a vicous circle.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with the teeth statement!
I paid 3 grand for braces and they ultimately caused me to get a hole inbetween my front two chompers because the enamel on my teeth became so soft it's just warn away.... Not happy Jan.

ANIMAL DUMPERS..... i have ended up with 6 kittens in our animals rescue program... 3 4 week olds and 3 1 week olds.... so now time to get them healthy and try and find homes for them

HOSPITALS!!!...
Chest pain...Waited over 6 hours Sat night to be seen and sent straight home.
History:
Been having chest pains, and was seen by the hospital in Dec for excruciating chest pain then a couple GP visits since with recurring pain. Had numerous ECG's, blood and pathology tests to rule out/confirm all organs are working fine. They are. Doctors aren't sure and had theory and prescribed stuff for possible stomach ulcer or similar. In the mean time requesting an ultrasound as visual on organs. Told if pain returns or gets worse go straight to hospital as they have all the equipment at their disposal.

So I arrive late Sat night and give detailed history of above so they know exactly where I'm up to with trying to find an answer. They do more blood and an ECG after about 45 mins. Then the Waiting...Waiting...as it gets light outside get called in. The doctor asks where the pain is and says "Your bloods are fine so I'm happy to let you go home. I'm thinking it is something to do with your Gallbladder so definately get the ultrasound done."
*******!!!:x:x
I told him ultrasounds are booked out for 2 weeks, and I'm hear because my GP said if the pain returns or gets worse go straight to hospital as they have all the equipment at their disposal. The pain has now been for 2 days (which is bad).
His reply "Sorry its Saturday night so you won't get an ultrasound. Ring around the coast, it might cost you a bit but someone should be able to squeeze you in sometime this week. I can prescribe something for the pain and tablets for the gallbladder to relax the area.":x:x:x:x

They could've told me that after 2 hours (the time to get blood results). Not wait over 6 hrs.
So it seems I have to put up with pain and still not knowing. Mild gallbladder problems should only last 15 minutes to several hours, mine is now 4 days and not getting better. My fault I was unlucky enough I went in on Sat night I guess. They should have a sign on the door like Dreamworld etc...Sorry but due to it being Sat night we don't have any ultrasound, or Orthopaedic surgeons (a guy with a broken hand was sent home to come back in the morning)

Woosaaa...That's my rant, thanks for those taking the time to read.

Cheers,
Allan

HOSPITALS!!!...
Chest pain...Waited over 6 hours Sat night to be seen and sent straight home.
History:
Been having chest pains, and was seen by the hospital in Dec for excruciating chest pain then a couple GP visits since with recurring pain. Had numerous ECG's, blood and pathology tests to rule out/confirm all organs are working fine. They are. Doctors aren't sure and had theory and prescribed stuff for possible stomach ulcer or similar. In the mean time requesting an ultrasound as visual on organs. Told if pain returns or gets worse go straight to hospital as they have all the equipment at their disposal.

So I arrive late Sat night and give detailed history of above so they know exactly where I'm up to with trying to find an answer. They do more blood and an ECG after about 45 mins. Then the Waiting...Waiting...as it gets light outside get called in. The doctor asks where the pain is and says "Your bloods are fine so I'm happy to let you go home. I'm thinking it is something to do with your Gallbladder so definately get the ultrasound done."
*******!!!:x:x
I told him ultrasounds are booked out for 2 weeks, and I'm hear because my GP said if the pain returns or gets worse go straight to hospital as they have all the equipment at their disposal. The pain has now been for 2 days (which is bad).
His reply "Sorry its Saturday night so you won't get an ultrasound. Ring around the coast, it might cost you a bit but someone should be able to squeeze you in sometime this week. I can prescribe something for the pain and tablets for the gallbladder to relax the area.":x:x:x:x

They could've told me that after 2 hours (the time to get blood results). Not wait over 6 hrs.
So it seems I have to put up with pain and still not knowing. Mild gallbladder problems should only last 15 minutes to several hours, mine is now 4 days and not getting better. My fault I was unlucky enough I went in on Sat night I guess. They should have a sign on the door like Dreamworld etc...Sorry but due to it being Sat night we don't have any ultrasound, or Orthopaedic surgeons (a guy with a broken hand was sent home to come back in the morning)

Woosaaa...That's my rant, thanks for those taking the time to read.

Cheers,
Allan

My god - I hope I don't get sick anytime soon - I heard the other day a poor older guy with terminal cancer couldn't get into the cancer motel the day before his booked treatment because they needed rooms available when the V8's were in town - Absolutely disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My rant for the day - the stuck up little so 'n so who married my brother in law. There's just soooo many things I could whinge about her. She just makes me so mad , so , ARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to buy another kickboxing bag (sigh)

My rant for the day - the stuck up little so 'n so who married my brother in law. There's just soooo many things I could whinge about her. She just makes me so mad , so , ARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to buy another kickboxing bag (sigh)

Just make sure its big enough to fit her inside, no use wasting valuable sand that could be used for lizard enclosure substrate :lol: (jokes) ;)

Your sister or your husband's brother's wife?

My partners sister. Her husband looses his job for gambling whilst working, she drinks herself to the half tanked stage at least once every 2 days and lets her kids run around at all hours of the night and she has the hide to say I am a slack bludger because I have a 3 week break between ending a I.T. contact and starting another one. I am so glad they live 4 hours away and we never get to see them unless it is a special occasion. Spose I am also lucky that my partner is nothing like her. Anyone else have a sister in law or similar from hell?

My partners sister. Her husband looses his job for gambling whilst working, she drinks herself to the half tanked stage at least once every 2 days and lets her kids run around at all hours of the night and she has the hide to say I am a slack bludger because I have a 3 week break between ending a I.T. contact and starting another one. I am so glad they live 4 hours away and we never get to see them unless it is a special occasion. Spose I am also lucky that my partner is nothing like her. Anyone else have a sister in law or similar from hell?

My brother was married to a b1tch.
I wanted to kill her and I wasn't even married to her! :evil:
Lucky he is happily single now.

My brother was married to a b1tch.
I wanted to kill her and I wasn't even married to her! :evil:
Lucky he is happily single now.

Shame she is still an evil b1ch though trying to make his life hell!

Just thinking about it makes me furious :evil:

Just make sure its big enough to fit her inside, no use wasting valuable sand that could be used for lizard enclosure substrate :lol: (jokes) ;)

I was just gonna kick the **** out of the bag, but there's an idea, 'fill' the bag before kicking it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back