Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jackies awesome little dragons:)

Attachments

• DSC01555.jpg
    DSC01555.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 38
  • DSC00470.jpg
    DSC00470.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 39
  • DSC01354.jpg
    DSC01354.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC01356.jpg
    DSC01356.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 37
bluereptile those Jackies are very cute!

Joemal... if it was up to me I would turn my house into a python sanctuary with several olives crawling about.... sadly my wife insists that the pets I get can by no means harm her or my son lol... And I think a huge Olive might pose a risk to a 2.5 year old boy lol...

Other then that both those snakes of yours are gorgeous!

if you want a great snake that your wee boy can handle id go a stimpsons python (my favs)or a woma,

womas on my list just need to find the room....!

haha... my wee boi handles most snakes... but Olives and anything bigger would kinda cross the line lol...

Woma's are great but I would want one thats more on the lighter side... (with a pattern, I dont want those full one cream woma's)

And I want to hold off on the anarstasia cause I might be getting a mate for my spotted soon!

Anyway, thanks for the help guys... I think I will go and get myself a pair of woma's soon, I like the looks of them and from what I hear they have heaps of personality!

*UP UP AND AWAAAAAAY!!!*

S

Here's my old tanami. She was the best snake. The person who bought her is actually selling her in the for sale section right now. Sadly, we couldn't keep her feeds regular at the time and she kept escaping which isn't good with a newborn in the house. Other than that she had the best temperament. Very snuggly :D

IMG_2251.jpg

I DECIDED GUYS.... I'M GETTING A WOMA PYTHON!!!! YAAAAAY!!!

I will contact some breeders in the next few days!

And thanks Lonewolf for that pic... it's too bad you couldn't keep her... I would buy her but I want a younger specimen....I hope I can get one as beautiful as that one!

Thanks Guys for all your suggestions!

I will post pics up when I get my woma.

i am picking up my new woma on the weekend, after many hours of reading reading and more reading i decided to go one, they sound like an awesome snake i cant wait to get it

pythons pythons pythons..... they are all basically the same with varying degrees of stress levels.... If you really want to experience something different and are restricted on space try a Colubrid? like a BTS, great snakes to keep, and are a great new challenge.

My young female Woma is by far the easiest handling, most laid back of my herps. I'm actually soon (hopefully) picking up a second one.

Here's my female (Rockhampton Downs) from Neil Sonnemann. She is a bit lighter in colour than some localities, but not as faded as some SA's I've seen (although some SA hatchies look unreal)

091213Suze01a.jpg

Mate she is stunning, thats the kind i'm looking for!
Well done on the great pick up!

Cheers guys!

My young female Woma is by far the easiest handling, most laid back of my herps. I'm actually soon (hopefully) picking up a second one.

Here's my female (Rockhampton Downs) from Neil Sonnemann. She is a bit lighter in colour than some localities, but not as faded as some SA's I've seen (although some SA hatchies look unreal)

091213Suze01a.jpg

that looks just like the one im getting but mine is a tanami they look very nice compared to many pythons i looked at on my search for my first snake. i just hope mine is as easy going as yours

i have read around the 1.5 - 1.7 mtr mark although SA can get over 2 mtrs

correct me if im wrong

Diamond,beautifull personality.

Mate I was holding my friends two high yellow diamonds and they were gorgeous, But I will go for a woma just cause it's something other then a morilla or an anarstasia... I might get a pair of diamonds after I get a woma!

Thanks again guys

sock puppet did you get yours sexed or was it done by the breeder
i really want to get mine done but have heard it isnt good when so young 3 months old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back