Best way to dispose of 50 thawed rats?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
king, go into chat for a min. my inbox is full,
waiting for subscription to activate again.

yeah blood and bone is a good fertilizer.......front lawn, spread them evenly around the yard, now mow the front yard.

omg lol how good of a mess would that make!!! sounds like a revenge plot to me....hmm must buy 50 rats and borrow someones lawnmower ( im not gonna use mine lol)

This is more of an entertaining thread now than an informative one, love it. Maybe I need to rename it............101 ways to get rid of thawed rats.

omg lol how good of a mess would that make!!! sounds like a revenge plot to me....hmm must buy 50 rats and borrow someones lawnmower ( im not gonna use mine lol)

LOL! Yes, but now if it happens to anyone you'll be the first suspect :D
Reckon a ride on mower would be better?

I had a very generous offer from someone here to take them off me but a very long drive is required.

Might get out with the shovel and start digging till sundown, I want a deep hole for this. Better still, might get the dog to help.

Make tiny little concrete boots for them, take them down to the local pier, & act out mafia scenes.
"You double crossed me for the last time, Whiskers, you dirty rat bastard!"
Splash.
"That goes for you too, Twitchy. Yeah this IS a Tommy gun" RAT-a-tat-tat
Splash

Although you'd have to start doing mass "executions" 'cause you'd be over it well before you did all 50.

if you can put up with them for another 24 hours I can organise a courier to pick them up and deliver them to my ex wife?...

this tread is golden! Brightened up my arvo no end.

Hope you find a suitable end to your predicament within these pages !

chuck them over to your next door neighbours yard they will just think that the rat bait actually does work lol

I had my Mrs cousin stay here for a while and once he found my frozen rodents he unloaded my freezer of mice, went home to his mothers house, stopped in next door to the neighbours that had caused him alot of greif, and superglued what I would guess to be some 150 mice to thier car, under the handles, everywhere.... I had a laugh at first till I realised I had donated some $200 of my mice to the cause.

So find someone you dont like and bust out some tarzan grip.

This thread is gold - best remedy at the end of a ****e day's work! Let's see, my suggestion.... hmmmm....
I've heard that if you can sneak in and bury a pig under an enemy's house, they'll know about it for months (but not the source of the stench). I'm sure rats would do the job just as well 'though - do you have any enemies?
Nic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back