Bit diff

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramsayi

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
IMG_0592-1.jpg

yeah is very cool. kind of like what you'd call a 'granite' i would think? but whatever fancy name its still nice

Very interesting mark...
I'm interested to see what that little fella produces once bred. :)

I'm very interested to see how this snake will look as it matures
and colours change with that patterning as it looks good now.

very nice snake, was it only the one that came out rams?

Nice diamond x integrade x bredli x coastal x jungle x "TRUE" aussie jag (lol) x MD. ;):D
Is it one of those butterscotch chocolate caramel triple het for honeycomb popcorn morphs....... as they are awesome...........:shock:;):lol:

Nice diamond x integrade x bredli x coastal x jungle x "TRUE" aussie jag (lol) x MD. ;):D
Is it one of those butterscotch chocolate caramel triple het for honeycomb popcorn morphs....... as they are awesome...........:shock:;):lol:

Nah, Andrew didn't go to that much trouble, he just crossed a coastal with a roughy.....

LMAO.......:D should have figured that with Andrew...hahaha.

I think Andrew has another clutch this year with the same two Darwin parents so see if anything odd comes out of them again...

that is a roughy cross, it stands out a mile away - Darwin my a*** :rolleyes:

have you seen a roughy cross? does it look like one?

no, cause personally I don't know anyone stupid enough to do it ;)
but I have owned a few roughies and I've also had normal Darwins & Albino's & that is no Darwin. Is the guy who bred it a mate of yours by anychance ?

Yeah well, what ever it looks like doesn't matter, as both the parents are about 100 meters from where I'm sitting now, and both are Darwins, typical type male and a bit more colourful than average female, neither resemble this hatchy.

re Bit

I dont think it is a mongrel snake,its just made in the same factory as the stripe diamonds,probaby a heatwave that envelpoped sutherland having catacalysmic flow on effect,never know whats gonna turn up next,probably climate change,every thing is these days :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back