Emaciated Central Netted dragon

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hows about 'LUCKY' or 'CLOVER' as she is one of the luckiest little lizards around since you got your hands on her champ.

Thanks Nic, yeah netteds are heaps of fun, the only problem that i can point out is they are very hard to tame and even the calmest ones are still very skittish compared to beardies.
They also dont live very long and arent very hardy

I think this one is pretty tame..............;)

Stumpy2.jpg

Lol and no she is definately not dead for those thinking that!!!:lol:

I'm sorry Gex but I disagree (and Im definately not havin a stab at you), but personally I think there is very little to no difference between the beardie and netted in way of tameness and although they can be skitty if handled properly will be quite happy to sit on your shoulder while you chat on aps or watch tv.
My adults are all tame enough to take for a drive and a walk up the street on my shoulder and they were all unhandled when I first aquired them 8months ago. My hatchlings run up my arm to sit on my shoulder everytime I open the enclosure doors.
My freinds netted are the same very tame indeed.

But at the end of the day every lizard is different and as are everyones thoughts and there is nothing wrong with that! It all comes down 1 persons opinion hey.

PS Gex the little girl still looks awsome, she looks realy excited chasin them crix around.
Also the boy has grown and put on a bit of weight too well done, give yourself a pat on the back champ 8)

that new male looks awesome mate. bet u can't wait for them to pop out a few eggs. at what age do CND breed. something over the last few weeks has made me really want some. what temps do they have. i have a 4 bay running off the one thermostat, and was curious if CND's require the same temps, cause i have 2 empty bays ATM. good work GM123!!

I think this one is pretty tame..............;)

View attachment 116355

Lol and no she is definately not dead for those thinking that!!!:lol:

I'm sorry Gex but I disagree (and Im definately not havin a stab at you), but personally I think there is very little to no difference between the beardie and netted in way of tameness and although they can be skitty if handled properly will be quite happy to sit on your shoulder while you chat on aps or watch tv.
My adults are all tame enough to take for a drive and a walk up the street on my shoulder and they were all unhandled when I first aquired them 8months ago. My hatchlings run up my arm to sit on my shoulder everytime I open the enclosure doors.
My freinds netted are the same very tame indeed.

But at the end of the day every lizard is different and as are everyones thoughts and there is nothing wrong with that! It all comes down 1 persons opinion hey.
Yeah my girl is relatively tame but my male has bitten me 3 times just picking him up[ since i got him and wont let me hold him easily, if i compare that to my beardies who have never bit me then id say they are a bit skittish, but no 1 lizard is the same in terms of temperament.
Im sure if you had them from a young stage and regularly handled them it would be a very different story

that new male looks awesome mate. bet u can't wait for them to pop out a few eggs. at what age do CND breed. something over the last few weeks has made me really want some. what temps do they have. i have a 4 bay running off the one thermostat, and was curious if CND's require the same temps, cause i have 2 empty bays ATM. good work GM123!!
I would say a safe age to breed them would be around 2 years old as long as they are adult size and have good condition.
They do require slightly warmer temps than beardies, my cool end is 28-30, hot end 35-40 and basking spot is 45-50, my enclosure could be hotter imo but with my current setup i cant get it much hotter so im in the process of having a new enclosure built
Thanks Geckoman

Ok so far iv got "Lucky" or "Clover", anymore suggestions? Sorry im hopeless at this, its the first time iv named a reptile:p

HAHAHA Gex! Looks like it's going to be left up to you! And so it should be - you know her better than anyone, so you'd be the best man for the job hehe... Just let us all know what you decide on :)
Nic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back