South Western Carpet Python Thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was looking for a SWCP hatchy, i had trouble finding one for under 750.. But I found a breeder and got mine for 500, the males were 450. So I was stoked with that :)

Nice! I'm heading to Perth in early May to speak at the WAHS meeting on the Friday night, not sure of my schedule yet but I'm keen to photograph some imbricata while I'm there, maybe earlier that day or on the Saturday. Anyone willing to make theirs available please PM!

I should clarify that I will come to you to photograph, I don't want to imply that I meant people to bring them to the WAHS meeting or anything like that.

I'm keen to add this gorgeous species to my image collection so any owners happy to oblige me are welcome to purchase prints if they like the resulting images otherwise no outlay on your part. ; )

Nice! I'm heading to Perth in early May to speak at the WAHS meeting on the Friday night, not sure of my schedule yet but I'm keen to photograph some imbricata while I'm there, maybe earlier that day or on the Saturday. Anyone willing to make theirs available please PM!

My girl just before she shed this week. I've had a go at taking photos of the hatchlings but they never sit still long enough when the camera comes out.

IMG_0114.jpg

Shannon, How far are you willing to travel? coz I think you would enjoy a trip down to the naturaliste reptile park, plenty of stunning herps and equally stunning enclosures. Plus on the way through you can stop by and take some pics of mine hehe;)

Hi everyone
Thought i'd follow the trend and start a thread for Imbricatas..
So can everyone put up pics of their SWCP ?? Especially bigger ones :)

This is my 10 month old female, Maiden. I've put heaps of pics of her up in other threads :)

Rachael
:)
she is sooooo adorable :)

a few old pics to add to the thread

Attachments

• Morelia spilota imbricata 01.jpg
    Morelia spilota imbricata 01.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 239
  • SW-Carpet.jpg
    SW-Carpet.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 1,432
  • mitch.JPG
    mitch.JPG
    109.2 KB · Views: 249
Thanks everyone, all your pics are great.Such beautiful snakes. I can't wait til Maiden gets bigger.. she turned 1 on Australia day. Would love to get her a boyfriend eventually :)

It's no good Shane, your wasting your time. I've tried teaching mine but but snakes just can't play table tennis:)

Hi Simon,
what a nice B&W specimen you got there...! Just seems an anerythristic or something like that.
Any infos about his background mate?
Congrats!
Cheers
Stef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back