Ufc 110

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elapidae1

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
How awesome was that can't wait till we get it in Perth

awesome mate ,cain is the next big thing i recon, how clean and sharp was his technique no wasted movments clean hard and sharp, would have loved to be ringside, i had a couple of mates ringside that managed to get their heads on tv.

i just got home,i was there with half dozen kickboxing croat mates, man there was a lot of croats there. cro cop cut the other croat with what look like an axe. bader made jardin go limp. greek ausise boy had a surprising close but good win, foster broke the other guys knee, the ever popular axe murderer deserved the win, bisping just didnt do enough and i agree countryboy, nog is a hard man to knockout and he did it.
man i love ufc...

I thought Bisbing may have done enough just didn't have a lasting impact I reckon if he had nearly knocked out Silva in the last instead of the first it could have gone the other way even a draw, Silva did finish each round well though and the last few moments of the last round was just the icing on the cake.

Cain WOW Even good strikers are made to look sloppy in most MMA but man has he got technique .

Spewin Bonnar didn't get to continue would have been good to see it through and i think a bit unfair that he gets a TKO against him he was clearly able to continue despite all the blood.

This was one of the bloodiest UFC's ever i think, but the good sportsmanship just shows the professionalism of these fighters and it would be a shame if the do gooders jump on the bloodiness of the sport and try and stop it coming back to Australia after all if you look at the injuries sustained in other sports eg Football, Rugby etc it really aint that bad

UFC was awesome!!! Well done Georgie!! U did all us Geelong folk PROUD!!

i fell asleep during the ad break before the main event then woke up in round 2 of the last fight. >.< not impressed with myself. was it just me or were the ads really annoying between rounds?

yeah i hated the ads aswell....was suprised with george...thought joe stevenson would beat him easily....was glad Bisping lost...man i hate him....and Cain is a gun....the next big thing for sure

i was gonna go to this one but missed out with the tickets....next one for sure

it was great to see jardine get knocked the ***** out .... loved it :) not a bad fight card to.. would have loved to see some of the bigger names fighting but u get what u can i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back