white diamond python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

melly88

Reaction score
hi

ive been looking for a while now 4 a nice diamond python. IMO that is white not yellow with diamond shape markings on it. but i cant find 1 anywhere let alone a nice one.

can any1 point me in the direction of a breader of white diamond pythons or some1 who is selling one????

i am after a hatchy preferably.

Last edited:
there dosent seam to be a lot of diamonds getting around at the moment, and the ones that are seem to have a lot of black on them.

hold out if you can, good whites are hard to come by, as most folks keep and breed the yellows.

my advice is to hold out untill you see some the you really like, dont just go out a get the first ones you see, there out there there just hiding.

good luck

yeah im willing to hold out but i can even find 1 to say nar i dont like that one. lol!!!

They cost a little more then your average diamond python...here are some pics.

Cheers

Attachments

• B&WAdult(f).jpg
    B&WAdult(f).jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 596
  • B&WAdult.jpg
    B&WAdult.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 669
i also have 17 hatchies that came out on valentines day , will post when ready to go this is dad

Attachments

• nov 09 043.jpg
    nov 09 043.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 506
  • 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 483
unique and dougydoug, do you have pics of both parents

they r very nice diamonds. would love to c more pics & any1 else who has BNW diamonds post some pics up. & if u have babies let me know :)

unique and dougydoug, do you have pics of both parents
hey code red this is mum shes yellow but a good sizeonly 5yr old over 2.6m and 3kg ,sorry about crap pics on ph will get good camera soon.

Attachments

• 068.jpg
    068.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 327
  • 062.jpg
    062.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 300
I have a b&w f/m who's had a clutch of babies but the father is b&y but not the bright yellow more of a dark yellow. Once I get photo's I'll post them on here. They are almost ready to go as most are eating very well.
Good luck finding what you want :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back