Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first carpet is going to be called Shag.

Another suggestion I had from a (dirty minded) friend was Drapes.... with a comment about the carpet matching...

I name my snakes after the Mexican fireman's children
Jose
Hose B
Hose C

Thats a great way to name your snakes....

one thing tho... how do you explain your self the day when a Mexican comes over your house? lol

We have CC coz he is a Cranky C
Saphira named after the dragon in eragon
Stella the male stimsons coz thats what our son named it when he was 3
Houdini coz she got out twice
Rambo our port mac coz he has the black marks under his eyes like rambo.
Wally the bhp coz thats what he is
And plenty of others that came with their names

my snake is named cuddles

but hows monty as in (monty python) lol

I call my GTS Nessy, as she looks like the Loch ness monster when she pokes her head out of the shredded paper on the floor of the cage.

My male n female Bredli are called George and Priscilla
My male and female Olives are called Tanus and Lostris
My male and two female BHP are called Frank, ferta and kinky (she was undernourished when I bought her and looked like she was kinked, however a decent feeding regime has her straightened out) (my 3 yr old thinks her name is kranky)

I too wanted unisex names for my Darwins, and three have named themselves,
Pepper - first hold she was striking at air (kept missing my hand) and looked like she was sneezing
Freckles - he was looking straight at me and all i could see were Freckles ! !
Nitro - trying to get my first hold he took off like a rocket !

still trying to get a name 'vibe' for the other 2

Depending on its colour how about 'Tabasco'... if its a bit bitey it could fit ! :lol:

my Female Bird Eating Spiders name is "Princess" and my Central Bearded Dragons name is "Wizz" as his really fast..

Zeudusa unisex name from sues and medusa. Both very powerful gods, can not wait few more hours and I pick him/her up

I was going to name my first carpet python, Shag but it just didnt suit her so i named her Lexie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back